(Before The Mission Starts)

Taehyung's pov

I was sad... because it was already 7:30... earlier, Jungkook and the others decided that I rest for a whole hour a a half since they knew I was leaving... but I said that I'll be fine but they kept insisting and me being an obedient person I followed... I took a bath and changed into one of Jungkook's hoodies and some shorts... Jungkook and the others decided to stay here for a little while... to which I agreed, the YoonMinSeok couple went back to their penthouse to grab a few clothes for the six of them... I lied down on my bed and felt my eyes heavy so I set the alarm on my phone to wake me up by 7:30 then I let sleep take over me...

Jungkook's pov

Me, Jin and Namjoon waited for the other to come back with some of our clothes... and since Jimin has the ability to control the earth he used his powers to get the three of them there without even changing there soaked and wet clothes...

"Ugh! Finally!!" I looked at Namjoon as the three came back with wet hair and dried clothes

"Sorry about that! Hobi's singing in the shower so we took a while" Jimin said sheepishly

"Yah! You didn't have to tell them that!!" Hoseok whined and I laughed

"Well anyways... we should take a bath and changed clothes" Jin said and me and Namjoon nodded

We separate ways and I decided to take a shower in Tae's room... when I opened the door I smiled when I saw Tae's sleeping figure... he was wearing my shirt that I wore when we gave him when we visited them last last night... he must've washed it... then I cooed at him as he was hugging a pillow...

So I decided to take a quick shower so I can cuddle my Tae before he leaves tonight

So I decided to take a quick shower so I can cuddle my Tae before he leaves tonight... I sighed when I thought about it... but I shook my head as I hurriedly wore a white shirt and sweatpants, I came out of the bathroom as I dried my hair and decided to hop on the bed and crawl towards Tae... when I got there I lied down and widened my eyes and cooed at Tae again as he wrapped his arms around me like a koala and lied his head on my chest... so I smiled again and wrapped my arms around him and pecked his temple...

"Goodnight Tae..." I said and closed my eyes

" I said and closed my eyes