Chapter Nine

previously on Lonely

"CARMEN WHY ARE YOU BURNING MY STUFF!" I screamed

"You don't deserve any of this."she told me.

I ran in my room and packed my duffel bag with clothes and I took the some of the money I have saved.

I walked out the house crying and I let my legs take me where ever.

I was currently sitting at a park bench crying then I seen a car pull over.

I thought it would be Tyquian but it wasn't.

-

-

-

Raven Dorine

I seen a black jeep pull up and when Ms

I seen a black jeep pull up and when Ms.Williams got out i was completely shocked.I mean how did she find me out here when she don't live on this side of Atlanta.

"Raven what happened? Why are you out here with your clothes at this time?" She asked me all at once.

"Well as you know Tyquian made a welcome back party for me and i got all those gifts" i said and she nod for me to continue "Well when i went home Carmen had burned all my things and said how i didn't deserve them and i couldn't take all of the pressure so i packed a bag and brought some money that i saved up." I told her while sobbing.

Ms. williams gave me a tight hug and told me everything was going to be alright. I'm honestly glad that she was the one who came instead of Tyquian or maybe Dave.

"Come on Raven let me take you to my house and you can stay with me for as long as you need." she told me and i got in the car with her and i got comfortable.

The ride to her house was really silent but a comfortable type of silence and i actually liked it.

We had pulled up into a beautiful condo type of apartment and i fell in love with how it looks on the outside. I wonder how it looks like in the inside.

When we went inside i was shocked at how calm but classy it was and it was a good size for more than one person to live in.

"You seem to like the place so far from your face expressions." She told me while smiling at me.

"Oh i love it alright, it gives off a calm and classic type of vibe and i love the theme you have for this place." i blabbed on

"Thats good to know. Well let me show you to your room that you'll be staying in." she took me down a hallway and showed me a calm looking room white a huge bed.

" she took me down a hallway and showed me a calm looking room white a huge bed

"Get some rest Raven. Tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us." she then went out the room and closed the light which made the room more dim and then she closed the door behind her.

I went and took a cold shower then i brushed my teeth with my toothbrush i packed and then i got dressed in my pj.

It was kinda hard to sleep since i kept thinking of how Carmen burned down my stuff. After awhile of thinking my eyes got sleepy and i went to sleep.

-

-

-

-

Here's a short update nun to much but i'm sorry for not updating. This online school thing is so confusing and i want y'all to stay safe out here.

Also dont forget to vote comment and share with your friends 

Love Lenseyyyyy