Chapter 2~

~Emersons POV~

"Isabelle, Emma, let's go!" I hear Alec yell. I stand up off Izzy's bed before straightening out the ruffles in my dress and head out in the hallway after Izzy.

    "Hey there big bro." Izzy says walking up to Alec with her platinum blonde wig in hand.

"Really?" He questions giving her a weird look.

"What can I say demons dig blondes." She smirks brushing her hand over the back of her wig.

"Of course they do, but that's white." He states pointing at the wig.

"Platinum." I say walking past both Alec and Izzy. "And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, ok Alec?"

"You're plenty distracting on your own." Alec says pointing it at Isabelle.

"So what you're telling her, is to be herself." I ask as he snaps his head in my direction completely forgetting my presence. Wow thanks Alec.

"Never mind." He responds walking down the stairs as me and Iz laugh a little before following after him.

"Looking good let's go." He says,

"We're ready Asshole." I say walking up to my older brother.

Jace gives me a small glare before looking at Izzy and saying, "Nice choice Izzy demons dig blondes."

"Told you." Izzy says taunting Alec.

"It's Platinum." He finishes.

"Alright guys so for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining them of their blood." Jace points out the obvious walking away to a different screen. We all follow after him.

"Why do they want blood?" Alec and I say in sync. He gives me a weird and almost amused look before continuing walking.

"Ain't that Vampire territory?" He finishes.

"I know Alec. Lazy vampires maybe." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"There must be something special about their blood." Izzy says.

"What could be special about mundane blood." Alec says in a bored tone.

"Rude." I say he gives me a glare.

"Give me a sample. I'll tell you exactly what they're looking for." Izzy says as Jace hands Alec, Izzy, and I our seraph blades.

"We'll have more answers when we figure out exactly what the demons are looking for." Jace says handing me my blade before grabbing his.

"So you don't think they are acting on their own?" I ask walking next to him Izzy right by my side.

"No." He says,

"Not exactly creative thinkers, they're shape-shifters." Alec says from right behind me.

"This is what our target looks like." Jace says pointing to a screen with a picture of an older man with grey hair and glasses.

"For now." My parabatai  and I speak together.

"Great, I'll get approval for the mission." Alec says as Jace scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon Alec, by the time you've sent that message we'll have killed 6 demons." Jace leads us towards the door.

"Besides, it's more fun to break the rules than follow them." Izzy says walking with a light bounce making her hair sway back and forth.

"I can agree to that." I smile as Izzy gives me an evil smirk before we both start laughing.

------