Chapter 1

Once upon a time...

There was a kingdom far, far away, in which our story holds. This special kingdom was ruled by an evil kin-

"Ahem. You mean glorious queen?" A mysterious voice questioned.

No. I meant an evil king. Wait a minute, which kingdom are we even in?!

"Oh, silly Kirishima! You're in the most beautiful kingdom that ever existed! The sparkle Kingdom. And I am their dazzling king. Kin-"

The assumed king was interrupted by a happy voice calling "King Aoyama! King Aoyaaaammaaaa!"

A pink figure came out of one of the many golden hallways. Everything in this palace was sparkling. The floors were as clean as a new mirror. The walls looked more expensive than ivory and marble combined! And the chandeliers were as shiny as the sun, making up for the lack of windows in this one room. The room was as big as a ballroom. Yet, it only contained a single diamond throne. Sitting on this brilliant throne is the deserving, and sassy, King Aoyama. Hair as bright as gold sat in his head. He didn't need a crown, as his locks were already that. His body looked of perfect proportions as if he was a statue carved by ancient Greeks. He struck a bored pose on the throne. He laid down, his own two feet stuck off the bedazzled throne and his arms were behind his head. Oh, what a sight! How can someone be bored with luxury?

"King Aoyama!" The figure huffed out, no breath left in her lungs.

"Yes, maid?" The king lazily said like the term was drilled in his mind.

The maid was a beautiful girl. Bubble gum pink covered her smooth body. A slim, yet agile frame was wrapped in the traditional black and white maid costume. Her quirk, acid, helped her slide around the palace to get her work done in an easy snap. Her name was Mina Ashido, the maid always called to honor her king. In her hands was a packet and a duster. Now, who had distracted her from her work?

"The royal baker gave me a paper. It's a complaint. Uh, again" Mina walked up to his throne, bowed and gave the King the packet.

He only rolled his eyes. From what Mina had said, this wasn't the first time Baker Sato had filed a complaint. Rikido Sato was a macho man, very manly indeed. He was big and buff, you would think he was the royal builder. But, his passions lied on something more, what's the word, calming. Baking! He was a delightful baker from a young age. His quirk allowed him to have many experiences with the main ingredient, sugar, in baking, too! So, he was, of course, recommended for a spot to work for King Aoyama. Maybe, that was a mistake.

"Alright. Bring him here. I'll have a chat" King Aoyama pronounced, sitting up properly while yawning.

Stomping could be heard from the hallways. There he comes, the big guns. He came into the shining room, his face colored red from anger. Of course, this isn't like him. He rarely gets mad. Sato was someone that would always give you some cake if you felt down. But, there was a situation to physically make that cake.

"Your highness" Sato started, trying his best to stay calm. "I get that we are one of the richest kingdoms in the nation, and I'm lucky that we are. But, may we please stop using solid gold as payment? The sugar cartels only accept gold coins. No more sugar means..." Sato took a dramatic pause before declaring the saddest news anyone can hear. "No more sweets".

You could tell something ticked in King Aoyama's mind. His eyes widened and his tired complexion twisted into a face of absolute horror. He finally understood. He told Mina to get the royal accounting and banker to make the pounds of solid gold into pounds of solid coins. Influenced by his sudden take of power, Mina was determined to make a change with Aoyama's orders. Aoyama stood up suddenly, ready to strike anyone who took down this power coursing through his veins. Sato smiled in surprise. Who knew Aoyama could manifest this kingly feeling?! The king ordered a change in almost everything.