Chapter 15: prologue

3 years later, Nico proposed to me.  I had started working for the police force, I was captain.  Two years after he proposed, we got married. We had adopted three dogs and two kids.  One we named Nicole, and the other we named Zarya.  My friend Miranda started her music career up again, sean is my second in command, and Ari went back to working as a scientist.
Here was his marriage proposal.
"Remember when you saved me from Louis? The 18 year old kid from another dimension?" Nico asked.
"Yeah, I do." I said,
"Remember how I said I still loved you, and that breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life?" He asked.
"Yes, I do." I said,
"And remember that we talked about getting married." he said
"Wait, what?" I looked at him.  He was on his knees, ready to propose.  He had the ring in the air, ready to go.
"Will you marry me?" He asked.
I gasped. Then squealed.  Then kissed him. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" I said,
A couple years later, we were married, and happy.  We had a family, and loved every minute together.
Oh, I almost forgot.  Sean, around the time I was proposed to, got married.  He adopted 1 kid.  And has two adorable dogs.  Ari continues to stay a Bachelor, and Miranda lives happily an a songwriter with her family.