Finally an update :P

Hey guys. I am MEGA sorry. I may or may not have forgotten about this book 0_0

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Anyway here is another short weird chapter

As the team slowly wandered home they were greeted by two travellers. There was a lady, a man and a young child. They seemed confused so Ash went up to ask what the matter was. "Hi, I'm Ash from Pallet Town," Ash said "And these are my friends, Clemont, Bonnie..... And Serena."

"Could you please help us?" Asked the travellers. *Pulls out a map* "We were meant to be at the airport yesterday. "Ash studies the map then drops down asleep. The three rip off there large coats to reveal their true identity. 

JESSIE: Prepare for trouble!

JAMES: Make it double!

JESSIE: To protect the world from devastation!

JAMES: To unite all peoples within our nation!

JESSIE: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

JAMES: To extend our reach to the stars above!

JESSIE: Jessie!

JAMES: James!

JESSIE: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

JAMES: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

MEOWTH: Meowth! That's right!

Wobbuffet: WOBBUFFET!!!!!!!!!!        

"Not you again" Screeched Serena while she ran over to Ash's unconscious body. "Won't you just leave us alone you hobos?" Said Bonnie.

Ash wakes up with a weak groan. "Where am I?" Questioned Ash. Jessie and James snickered to themselves with joy. "OUR PLAN HAS SUCCEEDED!!!" They said together with a happy dance following.

The pair both reached for Pikachu bumping heads. Then they skip off to their hot air balloon for a quick escape. "Let's go after them and get Pikachu back." Serena says determinately. "Why would I want to steal there Pikachu?" Ash replied.