After the journey

That was an AMAZING journey ago. Serena is unaware of what is about to happen. She is unaware of how Ash has been on many of these journeys, with many other girls.

That evening Ash, Serena, Clemont and Bonnie enjoy a feast to celebrate Ash's victory of finishing another journey.

All throughout the journey Serena has been holding in a MASSIVE secret. It has been holding her back from her full Pokemon trainer potential. She too has dreams. Dreams of becoming a performer. But there is one thing that pulled her towards finishing the journey with Ash.

It was her strong loving emotions towards him!!! Each night before bed she thinks to herself "why don't I just go home? I don't even want to be a Pokemon master like Ash" but then she remembers. It's all in the name of love.

Serena enjoys getting to be with Ash most of he time! She even wished that it would never end, but as the dinner descends Ash starts to sadden. She wonders why but soon after dismissed the thought as dessert was coming out!!! All that was in her mind now was one word, YUM!!!

After the delicious sugary treats Serena approaches Ash with a question. "Why are you sad, has this meal unimpressed you???" But there is no reply from his mouth. Only a sadder frown then before.

Clemont soon approaches Serena to answer. Be drags her to the opposite side of the room so Ash does not have to re-hear the saddening news. Clemont whispers in Serena's ear, " once Ash completes a journey he must return to his Mother and then begin a new one, with new friends. And one GIRL... ". Serena wondered why he had a slightly louder voice when he whispered girl. Clemont bends over to finish his sentence," I know you like him".

Serena's normally calm face instantly turns red with a bad case of extreme blushing.

That night, Serena doesn't sleep. She can't help but wonder how he knew and what else he knew. Had he invented a mind reading device or was he just picking up the hints she is giving Ash.