Wait what?

"Oh my god Taylor don't take your time, we're gonna be late for the party!" My bestfriend jasmin said while banging the door. "I'm almost done I just have to put on eye liner" as I tried to quickly finish my eyeliner without messing it up, she let out a groan. "I'm done!" I yelled out and I walked out the door and turned of the light, I was wearing a mini black dress and my hair long straight black hair swaying below my waist, some mascara to make my green eyes to pop out. "Okay let's go" and we walked out to the living room of our huge home, it was just the both of us that lived there, we have reached so much success out of vine and YouTube we pretty much lived off of that, as we walked to the living room I notice her choice in outfit it was a red lose shirt that showed a little bit of her stomach and tight black skinny jeans with very cute black boots, as she grabbed the keys of the car from the counter I was already was on my way out, I hopped in the car and so did she and we, were on our way.
JASMINS POV:
As I started driving I was so excited to get to the party so many cute guys would be there and Taylor could finally find a hot guy for herself and me as well, Obvi. So it was quite for a minute or so until she asked "so who's going to be at the party?" I thought about it until I said "well mostly viners and youtubers" so she shook her head and had big smile on her face, I feel like tonight is the night history will be made.