Last night

(Skip car ride home and go straight to morning)

TAYLORS POV:
I wake up in the morning and it's 7:39 I got out of bed and walked down stairs to get something to eat before getting ready, I grab a granola bar and head back up stairs to my room to and as I walked passed jasmins room her door was open just a little bit and I tip toed over there not to make a sound and was thinking to scare her, and as I headed towards the door without making a sound I peeked in, and I saw her with someone else then I looked at the floor and saw her clothes including her undergarments and then I looked at the other side of her bed and see guy clothes and guy undergarments and then I realized she had slept with a guy, but when did she bring him? Was I that drunk I don't remember? Did he come when I was sleeping? And then I let out a little squeal and the guy opened his sleeping eyes but his arms still around jasmins waist and as soon as I saw him open his eyes I jolted to my room, and I closed my door quietly, and I sat on my bed trying to think about what happened last night.
(Rewind to last night)
JASMINS POV:
As I drove home I felt like I didn't properly say bye to Cameron so when we got home I walked Taylor to her room because she was totally wasted and when I put her on her bed she passed out, which was good because I was going to have company over. I pulled out my phone and texted Cameron.
Me:
Hey it's jasmin(;

I waited for his text assuming he was still at the party.

Cameron:
Oh hey babe what's up(;

Oh my god he was already calling me babe and I just got to know him I just started to know him 5 hours ago

Me:
Oh can you come over I'll send you my address

Cameron:
Okay I'm on my way see you in a few(;

When he said he would be here in a few I got up and went to my room to get ready and fresh and then I heard someone knock and I passed taylors room to make sure she was asleep, and she was passed out, I went to open the door
Cameron's POV:
I knocked on the door and she opened it she looked hotter with the lights on and right when she opened it she grabbed me and we made out it seemed like she was hungry for my lips and I was hungry for hers, I went down to grab her butt and she jumped on me and put her legs around my waist and I put her against the wall and started to make out with her hard core and she said to take it to the room and we went up stairs and she said it was the one open so we rushed in there and I knocked her on the bed, I hovered over her and and the make out session got more intense and I felt something like a spark like I think she could be the one anyways, as I was on top of her she started to kiss my neck and it felt good, and while she did that I started to take my shirt off and I saw her eyes look at my abs and then she brought me closer and then she started to take her shirt off and she was struggling so I helped her, then I took of her bra in 6 seconds!
Jasmins pov:
I don't know what I was doing but it felt so right and we started to take our clothes off and it started to get heated i felt his little friend going up so I went for it, so after he took off my bra I slid his pants down and he threw them down, and then he took off my pants and then he started sliding his way down to to my panties and took them off and he slid his fingers down pleasuring me and stuck his fingers right in I let out a loud moan and he went faster with his fingers then he took of his boxers and already had a condom on and then he thrusted in me slowly and then it got faster and fast he stared to go harder and harder "Ohhh Cameron mm" I let out a load moan and he let a moan out too, he kept on going and going and then he gave me love bits and I retuned the favor and he let out a moan and then out of no where he went so fast that I moaned so loud and my loud moan made him smirk and moan and then I reached my climax and he did too. After he pulled out he plopped right next to me and said "that was great your amazing" I smiled and he snuggled with me.

(Back to Taylor)
Hm I guess I'll just ask later, and then I got ready for our event at