Party here we come

Taylor's POV:

As we arrived I couldn't help but notice all the cars that were parked in front of this enormous home, it was beautiful "I can't wait to get my party on!!!" I said to jasmin as she gave me a weird funny face and bursts out laughing, so we found a place where we could park her car and walked to the front door, it was wide open to the left of me was the living room it was big, and to the right was a big open concept room, people were playing beer pong and music was blasting, drinking,hooking up. I could tell tonight was going to be fun, so jasmin and I scanned the area and it was 9pm she said to call her when I wanted to go, so I shook my head and with that we went off separating.
JASMINS POV:
So when me and Taylor went our own ways I was walking to the counter to get something to dunk and I notice all there was to drink was beer and a wired drink I've never heard of, as I got myself the mystery drink, and drank it, and while I was drinking it this, guy walked up to me, I couldn't see his face because it was dark and then he said "wow you look amazing, and don't have a lot of that drink it could mess you up, and trust me I know!" I laughed "so can I have this dance?" He asked with a smile on his face and his perfect white teeth, "yes" so we went on the dance floor grinding and getting closer and closer to each other.

TAYLORS POV:
After we went our own ways I went to the second floor where they had a whole floor as a second living room I was amazed, there were people taking up almost all the sofas so I decided I would go and try to find someone I knew, and as I was walking this guy got behind me and tried to make out with me and as I tried to push him away he only pulled me closser "let's have some fun" he whispered in my ear "ew no get away" I yelled but no one could hear because the music was blasting and yelling I'm there was like a whisper "no" he said and as I was about to punch him in the face a tall guy very hot walked up to us, "you heard her fuck off!" He said pushing the strange guy off me, the strange guy left and walked away probably to creep on another girl I bet, and I turned around and said "thanks he was really bothering me, oh and my name is Taylor" he looked at me a smiled "oh no problem and my name is carter" he said and looked deep into my eyes, I felt tension between us like Sparks and I barely met him and I'm not even drunk yet! "So do you wanna get a drink" carter asked while rubbing the back of his neck "yes!" I said with relief so we walked and got a drink and we couldn't find anywhere to sit so we just stood and talked, we talked for 30 minutes and he told me he was here with his friends, Nash and Cameron and what he did, and I told him pretty much the same thing, and we got a couple of more drinks and things started to get hazzey, we started getting closer and closer and I could hear him say "I want to kiss you so bad, but I debating if I should" I leaned in and said "just do it" so we kissed, and a few seconds later that kiss became a makeout session so with that he picked me up and took me to a room, he put me down on the bed, and started to kiss me on the neck "oh carter" I said in a slight moan as he started hovering over me he started to grind on me, I curved my back and and started making out with him again , and Stared to put his hands to my waist, and pulled up my dress, still not breaking the kiss, and then he stared to take his shirt off and damn he had a nice body perfect abs and he was hot and as he tried to take of my panties I stoped him "sorry I can't do this" I said "oh it's fine " he jumped off me and put his shit back on, and I got up and fixed my dress, as we walked out the room he asked for my number and of course I have it to him, he told me to text him so we could hang out.

JASMINS POV:

As we were dancing he kissed me and I kissed back we ended up making out, but then I got a call from Taylor "hey can we go I'm really tired and we have an event we have to go to" "it's only like 9:30" "no it's not its 3" Taylor said and she was right "I'll meet you at the car start walking" I said to her and hung up the phone, the guy I was dancing with smiled and asked what my name is "jasmin, so what your name?" "Cameron" he said and then I asked for his number and I told hi I'd text him later then I left to the car to see Taylor ready to go home.