chapter 7

When the officer dropped us off, All Might greeted us at the entrance and walked us to class. When we got in class, the entire class was waiting to welcome us back.

"Welcome back [y/n] and Bakugou!!" Everyone shouted as the door opened. I started to tear up and cry some. Everyone was actually excited to see me again.

"[Y/n], when we dress out, you don't have to tho. Take it easy with your arm." Sensai-Aizawa said to me. "Yes sir" I replied. When everyone did dress out, I sat out on the bench watching everyone train. Every now and then, a few of my classmates would come up to me and start a conversation making sure I was holding up alright.

When it came to lunch, so many of them offered to help with carrying anything, but Katsuki told them to back off cause he was helping- just wow. When we sat down at the table, I started eating. Denki being Denki started asking me questions upon questions. Katsuki threatened for him to shut up as he seen I was uncomfortable.

Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida soon came and sat at the table as Kirishima was leaving to get ice cream sandwiches. "Dek-" I cut Katsuki off. "Katsuki, can you not go one day withought having to be mean to Midoryia?" I asked sarcastically and annoyingly. He looked at me, took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. Kirishima came back with the ice cream sandwiches. "Sorry [y/n]..." Katsuki said while continuing to open the ice cream sandwich and take a bite of it.

After about 10 minutes of everyone talking, Katsuki fell asleep on the lunch table while holding my hand under the table. Uraraka was sitting next to me as well so she took pictures(the angles of where the hands could be shown). "Ochaco, you know hell be mad if he finds out when he wakes up, right?" I said whispering while laughing.

"I know! That's why I'm doing this" She said back laughing. Sooner than later the guys joined in. They all were starting to take photos as I sat there turning red as a cherry.

Katsuki woke up when the bell rang and everyone started to snicker. I too honestly started to laugh some. He looked around confused for a second but then went back to his bitchy self yelling at the others, lol.

When we all went to the last class, Present Mic welcomed me and Katsuki back as well. Instead of doing my work, I just sat there occasionally looking over towards Katsuki. I would also get a tap on the shoulder by either Izuku or Sero asking how I was holding up. Mineta was next to me and sneakily grabbed my boob in the middle of class. Katsuki noticed as I screeched some and he immediately got up and threw that midget against the wall and blasted him.

"Bakugou! What just happened?!" Mr. Hizashi yelled confused and kinda angerly at the same time. "This grape of a pervert grabbed [y/n]'s chest!" Katsuki yelled back furiously. Mr. Hizashi looked mortified. "Is that true?" He asked me. "Yes sir-" I said wide eyed still. "No I didn't!! I only tapped her shoulder!!" Mineta protested. "I saw you pervert!!" Katsuki yelled firing a few blasts at Mineta again. "I seen too-" Mina said from a couple desks beside and over to me.

"Mineta, get out of this classroom!" Mr. Hizashi yelled. Damn. Who knew someone could get him mad. After Mineta left the classroom, everyone calmed down and Mr. Hizashi continued teaching. After about 2 hours, the bell rang for dismissal.

I started walking to my house. "[Y/n], you're not going back to 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 house, are you?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah... Where else would I go?" I responded.

"I mean, there's my house. You're my girlfriend. You can stay with me." He said smiling. "Plus, you wouldn't have bad memories each time you walk around looking through the house." He finished.

".... Okay then.... Would we at least be able to stop by so I could get a few things?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, of course" He replied.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, we arrived at my house to grab a few things. As soon as we step inside he let out a horrified gasp. Everything in the main room was torn up from my nails, there was still a blood splatter from when my arm got shot etc.

He followed me to my room with a very scared and worried expression. As soon as we walked through the doorframe, he jumped back some due to the sight. "Holy shit-" He said. There was my blood soaked bed from those weeks- there was just blood everywhere. "Yeah... After growing up being abused cause my quirks, I'm used to seeing everyroom in blood now... " I said wearyly. He just stood shocked. I went to my closet and grabbed a bag. I then transferred my few cloths I had, which was mainly school clothes, into the bag. I then grabbed all my books and put them in my bag too.

"Alright, I got everything." I said looking around. "Well, of what I need... There isn't much stuff anyways."

Katsuki looked at me still with a concerning look. "You sure..?"

"Yes-" I said looking around.

He let out a sigh. "Alrighty then. Let's head off." He said while grabbing my bag from me.

We left and got to his house 7 minutes later. "Wow... They fixed my house up pretty nice. So far, new door and repaired porch." He said looking around the outside of his house. As we walked in, he told me to follow him up to the second floor.

"Do you want your own room..... Or do you want to share my room?" He said pointing to each room as he asked. I looked at him, then I walked to his room. "Alright then, my room it is" He said following me.

"They fixed my room pretty good too... Nice." He said while grabbing my cloths from me to hang up.

"What axactly did happen?" I asked. "Oh, uhm when after you ran up here to hide and fainted- as I was trying to defend me and you, I ended up blasting through my wall a bit." He said looking around. "Oh, wow" I responded.

About an hour later, we're downstairs making food. "You like pizza, right?" He asked while making some dough.

"... What's pizza-?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're joking, right?" He said stopping and turning to look at me.

"I mean, Katsuki. Look at me. Do I LOOK like I've ever eaten much? The most I've ever eaten was a can of soup and maybe a pancake or 2 when my mum was in a okay mood." I said letting out a sigh.

"Oh, sorry [y/n]. You'll like it. Pizza is good." He said turning back around to make the pizza.

About 30 minutes later after me and Katsuki was just sitting around and talking, the timer went off. He went and took the pizza out the oven and set it on the counter. "Now we have to let it cool down- after I cut it." He said while grabbing a weird blade thing.

"Okay" I responded. "By the way, what is 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?" I said while pointing to the blade.

"This? It's a pizza cutter-" He said holding it up confusedly.

"Oh" I said back.

We waited about another 8 minutes then he grabbed 2 plates and got some pizza. He walked over to me and handed me a plate. "Here. It's good." I took the plate from him. "Thanks" We started eating. It actually was pretty good. "Good?" He asked while looking at me. "Good." I said back while giving an approving nod.

After we finished, we decided it was time for bed. We took a shower 1 at a time and since I had no night cloths, he let me borrow a shirt and some sweatpants.

At first, I kept to the left side while he was being respectful and staying to the right, but I started getting sad and a bit cold so I ended up cuddling with him.

Word count: 1378