chapter 5

They caught me putting my blind and gloves back on. "Did you have your gloves and bandage off at school?? You know how dangerous you are... Do we have to do something about this, [y/n]?" They exploded while my dad was walking to get something on the shelf.
"No! I was taking them off since I got home!!" I argued back. "That doesn't matter, you're spoused to keep them on!" My mum yelled out.

My dad had gotten what looked like a gun. He aimed it at me and pulled the trigger. I reacted in just enough time to make my nails as a barrier to protect me. I contacted my nails and streched them all over to where I could have at least a couple minutes to get a head start. My father kept shooting and they tried to get through my nails, yelling at me furiously. One the bullets went through my left bicep, and I screeched out in pain.

I got outside and contracted my nails again, along with slamming the door. I started running up the road now clutching my bicep. I heard them calling out my name angerly. I turned around running backwards, where I locked eye contact with them. I put them in the illusion and flung ice daggers at them. Next thing I knew, they threw theirselves on the ground covering their heads.

I took my chance and continued running full speed. I found myself at Katsuki's door step. I started banging on the door as I seen my parents catching back up.

He opened the door "huh? Who- [y/n]? Wait- Wtf happened?!" He said growing more shocked and angry as he spoke. I ran into his house pushing him aside then pulling him, and locking both locks on his door. I then fell in his arms, "this'll be my safe place..." I whispered. "[Y/n]?? What happened!!" He said with frantic. "You remember how you said to come over if I needed anything?" I asked throwing my right arm over and around his shoulder. "Yeah... But what the hell happened??" He said asking again.

"Wellllll, what I didn't want to tell you was that my parents been abusing me since we were in that little PreK like place, hince why my arm was broken that day before I moved. Then when I was "Sick" I was really tied to my bed being beaten the shit outta everyday. And why my hands and eyes we're bandaged was because they didn't want me to use my quirk against them like I did today. When they saw me putting my gloves and blind back on they freaked out and are now chasing me with the intent to kill, hince why my arm's been shot." I explained blankly, like it was normal for some reason.

He just looked at me for a few seconds. "You're coming with me. I'll deal with this wound temporarily till we can get you to a hospital." He said while grabbing my right arm off of him and dragging me into the bathroom. He sat me down on the edge of the tub and got a first-aid kit. Got out rubbing alcohol, cotton, and and a bandage. "Here. Bite down on my arm if it starts to hurt too much." He said while moving his arm towards my face.(like that one episode on Naruto:Shippdon[?])

"No.. I don't want to hurt you Kat"

"It's fine. My skin is thick, Remember? If it wasn't, that would be bad for my quirk."

"Fine..."

It hurt like hell when he patted around it with the alcohol. I bit down on his arm hesentantly. I was surprised when he didn't even flinch. But when he went an wrapped it, it hurt more cause it had to be tight. This time I broke the skin a little and he only flinched some.

My parents started banging on the door. "[Y/n], go hide somewhere in my room." Katsuki said while getting up and heading towards the front door. "Okay- please be careful." I said while going to look for his room on the 2nd floor. I found it and hid in the back of his closet.

Katsuki opened the door. "May I help you?" He asked irrentantly. "Where the hell is [y/n]?!" My father shouted. I flinched as I heard his voice. "That's none of your business." Katsuki said while pushing my father back a bit. "Dont touch my husband" My mum pulled out the gun and pointed it at Katsuki.

His eyes went wide. I heard a gun shot followed by a blast immediately after. I screamed a little. My parents heard. "Shit..." Katsuki said lowly in the 'we messed up' Voice. "She's up there. Come on!" My father said while grabbing my mother's arm and shoving their way past Katsuki. "Stop! You have no right to enter my house or go near [y/n]!" Katsuki yelled.

The closet door flung open and was greeted by a gun in my face. I screamed again. After that, all I remember is seeing Katsuki blasting them out of the way because after that happened, I woke up in a hospital.

Word count: 867