Your Turn!

A-Chan:I'm having both art and author blocks. . .So bear with me through this chapter people!

So bear with me through this chapter people!

1)Your oldest OC?
Lisette.

2)Your Newest OC?
Delisa

3)Favorite OC?
A-Chan:Weeeeell-

Lisette:Well it's me of cou-

A-Chan: Leonidas.

Lisette:say WHAT!!?

A-Chan:Yeah,in all honesty,Leonidas is my favorite male OC..... And l guess Lisette is my favorite female OC.
But if l were to choose between those two.....I guess I'd be in a dilemma....But l think I'll go with Leonidas this time.

Lisette:Technically,you can't choose Leonidas!
Because he doesn't really exist yet.
None of your OCs does because you're a lazy b**ch who never managed to start working on their design.
For now,I am your only OC who's completed so far.

A-Chan:. . . .Good point....Then again,l did draw Delisa's looks when I first created her. . .About two years ago, before any of my books got taken down. . .

Lisette:But that drawing was a total garbage because your art was MUCH more terrible back then than it is now.
So that doesn't count either.

A-Chan:Damn-

4)Any villain OCs?
A-Chan:Uhh....I mean,Lisette is considered as a villain by many.

Lisette:I'd tell you the full story,but I am way too lazy for it.

A-Chan:Though most decided that it'd be better to be on her side rather than in her way.
But some still insist

5)Main reason for making OCs?
Lisette:Because she doesn't have a life-

A-Chan:Because I can!
I had to let out my inner self in some way. . .And I was also bored....
After creating Lisette,I don't even know what happened afterwards....I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking when I created some of my OCs....Lisette is the only one I can come up with a reasonable excuse as to how and why I created her so far. . .

6)Describe your character creation process.
A-Chan:Tbh....I have already done that and am way too lazy to tell the whole thing again.
If you're interested in learning that,you can read the chapter titled as "How A-Chan created the definition of annoying".It's in this book anyways. . .

7)Favorite OC ship?
A-Chan:I used to ship Lisette with Alastor.....I must have been drunk or something. . .
Currently don't really ship her with anyone.
And even if I used to ship them,Lisette never showed any romantic interests in Alastor.....To this day she has never showed any interest in anyone to begin with. . .