Day 5

...

Namjoon took another day off but this time to relax his mind from the chaotic thoughts. Joanna left a while ago but he stayed at home with a glass of wine in his hand while the bottle was resting on the small table beside him as he looked at the streets from the window.

Namjoon slowly sipped his wine and did a refill, but every time his lips made contact with the wine, more pain filled his heart and more thoughts roamed his mind.

He was afraid to ask her. He was afraid that one question would destroy his perfect life which seemed like a lie at this point.

How he wished he didn't follow Joanna 4 days ago. How he wished he didn't attend her performance and confirm his doubts. How he wished this was just a mere dream.

After finishing another fill, he reached out to grab the bottle, but his eyes instead were met by Joanna's figure. Therefore, he let go of the bottle and watched her as she got out a small mirror from her pouch while carefully looking around.

She kept rubbing her neck and checking for more things. When she felt satisfied, she put back her mirror in the pouch and got inside the apartment.

However, Namjoon wasn't blind because he already saw the hickeys she was desperately trying to hide.