Chapter 33

"Tom wake up." His sister, Emma, whispered and shook him. "Is it time for dinner?" Emma shook her head and left. "Kat? Wake up." She rolled around. "Shnike!" She screamed. "Are you alright?" She nodded. "I'm hungry though." He chuckled and helped her out of the bed. "Could I change out of these clothes I have been wearing them since yesterday?" He nodded and had to help her change into a red empire waist dress. It fell just above the knee. He then picked her up bridal style and carried her down into the dinning room. "Thank you." He kissed her. "Happy thanksgiving!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the cheek. "Well happy turkey day too."

"Now before we eat we must all say something we are thankful for." Tom's mother continued. "I'm thankful for getting to be in this wonderful family and a roof over my head." His father said the same thing and so did Yakov. "Well I'm thankful that my whole family is happy with one another." 'Uh oh Emma must have found out what happened with Tom and his parents at least they are happy now.' Katherin thought. "Well I'm thankful for making a new best friend." Sarah smiled towards her. "I'm thankful for getting the opportunity to move to London and meeting Tom. I'm also very thankful that I have the chance to meet his family and have so many new friendships." The fact was Katherin really was thankful for that.

"Well I guess I'm last. Ehehehe. I am thankful for my family stitching up our rip. I'm thankful for food, shelter, and my family. Last but certainly not least at all I'm glad I met Kat, and that she is still with us today after three horrific events that happened to her in the past six months. Right now I would like everyone to have a moment of silence in honor of her mom." Tom stood up and brushed a tear in his eye. Then he had to help her brush away her tears. "I would like to take this chance right now to say that Kat means the world to me. I would die for her. She is the most special girl in the world. She has a hazel hurricane of blue and green eyes and the brightest laugh and smile God ever made." He patted her back as confusion spread across her face. She was turning crimson. "She brightens up my day and she is all I can think about." He fell on one knee and took a box out of his pocket, but at that point her head was down in her hands on her lap. She couldn't see him. "Kat..." She lifted her head and her eyes grew bigger than her stomach. "Will you marry me?"