🥀Park Jeong-su ~ Leeteuk🥀

🥀 ~ Daddy's Baby girl

Waning : unprotected sex, lots of daddy kink,( 🌚), strong language, age gape, obsessive behaviour

5k+ words
🥀

"Sorry, I can't make it tonight. Maybe tomorrow."

My friend Bree cocked her head, peering at me with mischievous eyes. I knew that look well; she thought she had me on the ropes and she had no problem making a scene in a public place like this bar.

After work, she convinced me to stay for a drink to catch up. I wanted to rush home and lock the door but her pleas were too irritating to withstand. Plus, pretending I was normal for a night was a nice thing to do once in awhile.

I just hoped that this whiskey glass was worth whatever could be waiting for me.

"Is it a boy? A man, perhaps?" She teased, flicking her vowels off her tongue, "Someone waiting for you at home?"

A shiver down my spine. God, I hope not. Not again. The last time there was a man at my home, I had to injure my wrist and hide in the bathroom while his stupid attempts to lure me out echoed through my brain.

{ "You can't stay in there all night, babygirl. I can be a brute and blow this stick house down while you're still hiding behind this door. Or you can come to me and be swallowed up on your own accord."

The resistance had taken all of my mental capacity, preventing his silver tongue and honeyed words before he gave up and left. The man had a life, after all, and he couldn't spend his free time coaxing a girl out of her own safe haven.

At least, he couldn't at that moment. If there was something I learned throughout this ordeal, men like him never stopped. Only learned and then delivered with rapid succession, like a predator surveying the new land for the first time.

"Alright, Princess. Daddy has to go take care of something. You can have this round. Perhaps I was too rough with you this time. Made you frightened. Don't worry. This won't happen again next time."

His threatening promise echoed in my mind as he vanished. I stayed in the bathroom all night with my full weight pressed against the door in case he popped back up again. }

"You alright?" Bree asked, peeking at my chipped exterior. I shrugged off my memories waving her good-bye.

"I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." The ghost of a smile traced across my lips, hopefully to deter from asking more questions. I didn't need that right now; I just needed to get home and lock myself in my bedroom to circumvent any unwanted visitors.