🥀Yuta Nakamoto🥀

🥀~The benefit of a friend

My hands are shaking, and my knees are weak

My hands are shaking, and my knees are weak. I can't seem to stand on my own two feet.

I'm all shook up.

clack

The cue ball hits its target and sinks one. Finally. I straighten up, and catch him staring at me again. My eyes flick to his neck, then back to the table. It's a wonder we've made any shots at all.

I reposition, bending low over the table again to align my shot, but I can feel Yuta's eyes on my chest now. The ball misses by a long shot, going into the pocket.

He laughs at me, and I make a face. "Oh shut up Yuta."

I move to retrieve the ball, but he reaches at the same time, swiping his palm over the back of my hand. I can't help the sharp intake of breath that follows.

This time his eyes pierce my own, but only for a moment. He walks behind me, making sure to brush past, to set up his shot, placing the ball at just the right angle.

He looks forward, his long pale neck exposed. I can imagine my mouth on that neck. I can see a perfect spot to kiss.

"Hello, it's your turn." He smirks at me again, obviously aware of my line of sight. He takes a step closer, and I can smell him. "Distracted?"

"Only a little." My eyes widen when he bends close.

"Oh? And why is that?" He whispers in my ear.

Chills shoot down my spine.

My body remembers just how long it's been.

The game goes on like this until he sinks his final ball, and the round ends. Time to go.

"Well, now what?"

"I'll put up the sticks." I grab them both and walk them to the wall. I hesitate because I do not want to leave. Then I remember that the night isn't quite over yet.

We walk to the car in silence. He picked me up because it was on the way. So we still had to part ways at my door.

I fiddle with the radio to occupy myself. He remains quiet also, which is curious, but I'm glad for the silence. I try to bring my mind out of the dirty thoughts, but it does not go well.

Finally, we pull in front of my house. He turns the car off and we get out. I give him a look, and he raises his eyebrow back.

"Am I not allowed to walk you to the door now?"

I just shake my head, nothing to say. I just don't know if you Should.

"What's wrong?"

We are at my door, and I have not looked back up at him since the car.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He lightly grabs my shoulder, turning me to him.

Only when I look up do I realize how close we are standing. The door is just behind me. I know I should just go in... But I can smell him, and when my eyes meet his I see the burning that must be in mine too.