The First Day

I take the keys out and put them in my Harley Quinn and open the car door. I feel my hands sopping wet from being nervous. I take a look at the stadium. It's huge. I sigh and a but hesitantly I start to walk. As I'm walking I notice all the cars already here, it's packed. I think about my home in New Jersey. Oh how I missed my family and my dogs.

As I open the door and walk in someone greets me right away.

"Hello. I'm Paige." She said smiling from ear to ear. She extended her hand and I shook it.

"I'm Aj." I said smiling. I thought my first impression was okay but not great. I looked at her outfit as she babbled about the business. She wore a nice black dress, but very short. Her makeup was fine to perfection and her shoes were not heels which surprised me. She wore these black flats. I looked down at my outfit. My skinny jeans went well with my Chucks but I didn't look as nice as her. I looked at my skull sweater and crinkled my nose. I pushed up glasses and she stared at me. Uh-oh I wasn't listening. She probably asked me a question. "Um repeat please?" I smiled awkwardly.

She smiled and grabbed my hand leading me around telling me everything. Then some girl with clearly fake breasts pulled her away from and took her to the divas locker room. I probably looked stupid standing there all alone and confused as ever. Suddenly some grabbed my bags from me and I whipped around to see guy smiling with my things.

"You looked lost." He smiled at me. I studied his face. He had the perfect dimples and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. He wore jeans, these guy-boot things, and Flyers shirt. His hair made him even cuter. I didn't reply until a minute had passed.

"Uh- yeah, haha." I said. I tried to smile but I was too embarrassed with my stupid comment. He started to walk so I followed.

"Your new, right," he said.

"Yeah, oh um could you please tell me where I put my things?" I looked at him and smiled crooked.

He smirked and stopped then suddenly turned toward me. "I'll just show you around."

I hadn't known what to say so I just said "Okay, sounds good with me." I smirked and followed him.

"Alright this is where you put your things." He said. I read the tile on the door, it read; "Divas Lockeroom." He handed me all my bags and then turned to me and said "I clearly can't go in there, so good luck. Hey but maybe we could talk later?"

"Um yeah sounds great, oh thanks by the way." I smiled and extended my hand for him to shake it.

He smirked and shook my hand. "Oh hey, I'm Dean. Who are you?"

"I'm Aj." Just before he could say goodbye Paige pulled me into the Lockeroom. All the divas looked at me blankly. The girl with the fake boobs laughed and pointed at me as she walked out. The others didn't bother to come up to me. "Where do I put my stuff?" I asked.

"Oh right next to mine." She limited across the room. "I'll wait for you so we can go meet more people." She smiled and I walked as she followed me.

When we walked out of the divas lockeroom there was so many people everywhere. I just kept my eye out for Dean as Paige and I walked to the "food room." We sat down at a table and I didn't know what to say.

"Hey I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?" She asked me.

"Um no I'm good thanks though." She walked away and I was all alone. I felt were just sitting here alone so I went on my phone. I was getting bored and was wondering what was taking Paige so long. Finally I see her with a guy. They hug and she comes this way. I smile as she sits down.

"So do you have your attire yet?" She asks me.

"Oh yeah, do you wanna see it?" I ask her.

"Sure!" She says. I pull up my phone and find the picture. I show it to her and her face lights up. "I love it! It's so different, I mean shorts, a shirt, and a pair of Chucks. I've never seen a dive wore that before it's different and exciting." She smiles with her perfect white teeth showing.

"Thank you." Is all I could manage to say.

Once it was 8' O clock, that meant RAW was starting. I was all ready in my attire for my first debut. I looked in the mirror before I came out of the divas lockeroom. My Harley Quinn shirt was perfectly as I want it too, I had cut it with all different patterns. My knee high socks where on point and my chucks were laced well. My shorts felt comfortable and my hair was just perfectly straightened. I head out the lockeroom and find many people staring at me. I just walk bye them when I see paige. She stares at me, her eyes widen and her mouth wide. I stare at her confused.

"You going against Nikki Bella tonight." She says.

"Who?" I say. She points to the girl in the same exact attire as the girl next to her. I look at them confused. "Are they twins?"

"Yes, and not the most nicest." She smiles and turns to me to say goodluck. Our match is next and I am pumped. The Bella's music hit as they walk out and I can't tell which one is which. Once they get into the ring I hear my music hit. I wait 5 seconds and go...
1...2...3...4...5....
I go skipping out, looking like I have no care in the world. I can feel people watching me backstage and probably thinking I'm crazy. Well that's what I want. I'm a crazy chick.

Once I'm in the ring I see Nikki staring at me, well or Brie? The bell rings and I jump in her with violent punch after punch. As I skip around her body the audience boos. Great, I smiled to myself as they booed me. I get her in a swinging neck breaker and hit as hard as I could on the matt. As the ref yelled at me for hair pulling I saw them doing this twin switch thing. I laughed and while Brie came at me I did a Hurricanrana. As she laid there in pain I did my finishing move, the Black Widow. I had her in my submission tight. She tapped after four seconds of being in it. I did s victory skip and left backstage.

When I came backstage I didn't expect everyone to come congratulate me and hug me. I was introduced to many new people. I went to change into my regular clothes, and stayed in the lockeroom for a while just reading. I lost track of time and realized almost everyone had left. I gather up all my things and head to my car when I hear my name. I whip around and see Dean.

"Hey Aj." He says.

"Hi." I say quietly.

He smirks and just says "You did great tonight, good victory." I tried not to laugh as he says good victory, because he meant win.

"Thanks." That's all I manage to say.

"Well hey my buddy and I drive together here, and he already left without me. So your like the last person I was wondering if you could give me a ride?" He grins and then has a blank face waiting for my response. I don't know what to say. I'm so nervous I feel my face is getting warm and I know I'm probably red.

"Uh, sure. Just put your things in the drunk." As we both sit in the car, I nervously turn the key and talk to myself in my head.

What did I just get myself into.