Chapter Three.

I woke up and turned around but he was gone. Of course, he just did with me what he wanted and left. Great. He'll probably tell everyone. Just when I'm sitting at the bottom of the bed, Dean comes out in a towel. I smile and realize he just used the shower.

"Good Morning beautiful." He came over and kissed my forehead. I smile and he goes in the bathroom with his suitcase. When did he bring his suitcase in here? After he comes out dressed in a nice shirt with dress pants, and fancy shoes I smile. He looks adorable. I wonder if he wants me to dress like that?

"Since tonight I'm taking you somewhere special I think we should go get you a nice dress." He smiles and I nod. I go drag my suitcase into the bathroom. I have no clue what to wear. I wore my black skull dress and my black converse. I put on and glasses and quickly straightened my hair and pulled it into a pony tail. When I walked out I felt his eyes on me. "You look great." He grinned.

"Thank you." I smiled. He held out his arm as we walked the streets. We went into this store that looked way too fancy and nice for me. We made our way to the dress section. I pulled out soft jersey wrap dress with a geometric floral print and a v-back.

"You should try it on," He urged, watching me examine the dry-clean only fabric. Normally I would have put it back on the rack without further question but it was marked down from $298 to $69, not to mention it was in my size. I took it as an omen from the fashion gods and headed for the fitting room.

Dean waited outside while I shed my street clothes and slipped the dress over my head. I prepared myself for a catastrophe, it would be too short, or too tight, or I'd look like someone's crazy grandmother in such a vibrant print. Anything to prevent disappointment. To my surprise it fit in all the places I expect it wouldn't. The fabric lay gracefully over my hips and fell just above my knee. The chest was not too loose and the fabric belt accentuated my figure. I opened the door to my stall and peaked out, looking for Dean. He stood a few feet away looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Do you want to see?" I whispered nervously.

"Absolutely," he grinned and I walked out of the room into his view. I stood in front of him and the mirrors and studied my reflection, still surprised that it fit so well.

"Do you like it?" I asked hesitantly, pulling myself from my reflection and searching his face for clues. He grinned and walked towards me.
He stood a few inches away from me, I could hardly stop myself from leaning in and touching my lips to his.

"Beautiful," he smiled and tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. Hair that had somehow fallen from my ponytail to create a perfect movie moment. I blushed and he kissed my cheek gently. Not one for fairytale moments I stepped away from him and went to put my regular clothes back on. My face still hot from his kiss as I tied my shoes.

After he paid for my dress which I felt awful about, we went out on the streets walking. We went to art museum which I loved. I felt the whole time we where there, he was bored.

"You ready for your surprise?" Dean asked me as he opened the car door for me.

"I guess, even though I hate surprises." I said. He grinned. Once he got in the car he handed me a blindfold. "What's this for"

"Put it on." He urged me. "It has to be a real surprise." I put it on and I couldn't see a thing. "Can you see?" He asked.

"No." I said. He chuckled. About 30 minutes later, we came to a stop.

"We're here." He said grabbing my hand.

"Can you help me get out?" I laughed.

"Of course." He grinned. He opened the door for me and helped me out. "Ready, 3..2...1..." He ripped off the blindfold and I came to gasp and watery eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "What do you think?" He asked.