My First Time.

We sat there in awkward silence. I had no clue what to say. I looked over at him. He looked tired, his eyelids about to fall down. I had just realized u had no clue where I was going. I lightly touched his leg. He looked at me.

"Uh where am I dropping you off?" I asked.

"4546 Elmwood St." He said. I just tried to not look shocked because that's the same street at the hotel I was staying at. I wondered if everybody stayed there.

"Oh me too." I said.

"Great, and to let you know everybody stays there." He said with a grin on his face. I just smiled back and didn't say anything. He put his face against the window and fell asleep. I tapped his shoulder. He jumped and then looked at me.

"We're here." I said smiling. We both got out of my car and I opened the trunk. We got our things and went to sign in.

After we signed in the elevator ride was very quiet and I felt uncomfortable. I looked at him, and he was staring at me. I looked away quickly and heard him chuckle. As the elevator came to a stop I went to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"How am I going to call you tomorrow without your number?" He smiled ear to ear, and I felt my heart pumping fast and my hands began to get sweaty. I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote it down, I gave it to him and walked to room. Before u entered my room I looked back and we was smiling at me.

In the morning I looked at my phone, 1 missed call. I saw a weird number and called it back. Sure enough, it was Dean.

"Hello?" I said.

"Howdy." He said, I smiled into the phone. "You know this is me right? Dean?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" He said. The way he nervously asked through the phone was adorable.

"Um sure! What time?" I said.

"Around 11' o clock, and we can get lunch and go explore." He said. I looked at the clock, it was only 8:30 am.

"Okay cool, see you then!" I said way too excitedly.

"Alright bye!" He said. I hung up and went down stairs to get coffee and eat. I grabbed my coffee and donut and went to sit on the couch.

After I finished I hopped in the shower. I was wondering what to wear and how to do my hair. I thought about wearing a dress, but I wasn't sure. I needed help but no one was here to give up.

I did my makeup and straightened my hair. The real problem was my outfit. I went to my suitcase and see what I could find. I just decided to wear a navy blue polka dotted with white dots, a black sweater, and my black Chucks. I threw on my glasses and grabbed my Harley Quinn bag just as there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door to see Dean. I smiled. He looked at me with his eyes wide open. "You look great. Ready to go?" He said.

"Thank you. I am." I smiled and he put out his arm and I laughed then we locked arms.

While we walked down the streets with little chat he came to sudden stop and opened a door for me. I went in. "Thank you." I said. We walked to a booth. I really didn't know where I was until I smelt pizza.

"I hope you like pizza." He said. He looked so cute in plaid, I just wanted to kiss him. The smell of his cologne was very strong but I liked it.

"I love pizza." I smiled and the waiter came to take our orders. "I'd like one slice of cheese pizza with a chocolate milkshake." I said. When I looked up Dean was staring at me smiling.