Chapter 4

Micaì

It is Monday and I'm still on suspension mom had to go in to work well she works at the church and dad was home my brothers were at school.

I was currently in my room sitting in my bed doing nothing my dad still had my phone and iPod and I believe I still was on punishment.

I hate being on punishment because one my stuff gets taking away for long periods of time and also I can't do nothing when I'm punished like if Alyssa wants to go to the movies I can't go because  I'm punished.

Ugh sometimes it's not fair to me that I'm being punished from my dad or my mom but that's the way they see things.

At least he didn't unhook my tv anyhow I turned on my tv and started watching Grey's Anatomy in the midst of watching the show I fell asleep.

*****

3 hours later

" Caí baby come get up and go get ready so we can go " said my daddy.

I got up turned off my tv and went in my closet to get ready so I decided to ho with a simple look.

Her outfit

I went downstairs and daddy was by the door waiting for me I hope my outfit is ok.

" oh you that girl huh " he said lol he teasing me cause my shirt says I'm that girl

" I didn't pay attention to writing when I threw it on " I said.

" I'm just messing you baby girl " he said as he grabbed his keys to his car I meant literally his car .

My parents have four cars mom had a jeep wrangler and a BMW sedan while dad has a range rover and  a Mercedes Benz sedan.

We were going in his Mercedes Benz so I followed behind him and walked out the front door.

Dad got in the driver's side and I got in the passenger side he pulled out of the drive way and went towards somewhere.

I dont know where we were going but I'm guessing dad wanted to spend quality time with me anyhow before I knew it I feel asleep.

" Caí wake up we are here come let's go " dad said shaking me awake.

So I woke up and he was parked in front of sky zone wow I was happy I got to spend time with daddy by myself.

" Oh my gosh daddy thank you so much " I said

" Your welcome baby girl I wanted to spend time with my beautiful princess" he said awe i felt special.

" Daddy thank you eventhough i dont deserve this daddy i really do appreciate it and I love you" I said

" Your welcome and baby girl it's ok and you deserve it because I know I haven't spent time with you since your sister died and I love you too" he said.

We were still in his car so we got out and he locked the car doors with his keypad so we walked inside and we went to the counter and dad paid we had our socks from the last time I was here.

We went in area and took off our shoes off then we started jumping we were at it for a while until I got hungry so we went and placed back on our shoes and then we left.

" Daddy I had fun thank so much " I said as he drove off.

" Your welcome baby girl I'm glad you had fun now I know you hungry so we going to applebees baby girl " he said.

We arrived at Applebees and he parked the car and we got out the car and walked inside the restaurant we was greeted by the hostess and she had us seated in no time.

She handed us the menus then she told us our waitress will be with us so we sat down and we look through the menus.

We ordered and we waited for our food and as we was waiting I couldn't help but think that I'm so lucky I have the best parents in the world they love me and my siblings so much and they want us to walk with God and be faithful and finish school and go to college and someday get married and have kids.

So our food and drinks came and we ate and had a wonderful time I really enjoyed spending time with dad so I was happy I had one more day home then I return to school on Wednesday.

******

A quick update

Chapter 5 will be up a lil later or maybe soon

Read

Share

Comment

Vote