Chapter 8

Micaì

Today is Friday and I'm so glad it's the weekend I'm so happy because today school gets out at 2 every Friday.

So I got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom I did my hygiene after that I went in the room and put on my underwear.

Then I did my hair into two puffs and then I went in my closet and found an outfit for today.

I grabbed my backpack and and dance bag and went downstairs instead dad was in the kitchen making breakfast surprisingly.

Her outfit

" Good morning daddy and it smells so good in here " I said as I say down at the island.

" Good morning baby girl and thank you " he said.

" Your welcome " I said as he continued to cook the breakfast and sat there watching him cook and yes my dad can cook .

He was finally finished so he took up my plate and he placed it in front of me along with a glass of apple juice.

I ate my breakfast and drank my juice then I washed the dish I eat and drank out .

My brothers were now down eating breakfast mom had already left so dad was going to drop us at school.

*****
At school

Alyssa and I were currently in second period we did all the assignments and homework.

We were now waiting for the bell to ring so we can go to third  period then after third period was break then fourth period.

The bell had finally rang so we turned in all our assignments and we grabbed our books and went straight to put our books up and get our other books for fourth and fifth period and our wallets.

We went to our next class and we sat down in our usual seats and started to take down the notes and after we were done we did the assignments.

*****
After school

School was finally out and it's also Friday and the weekend is here so I'm so happy and since I been back.

I didn't get into any fights with Tanasha and her minions I wasn't trying to get on my dad's bad side again because if I do my punishment will way worse than the other punishment I had.

Anyhow dad was on his way for us so we quickly got our bags and we walked outside to wait for him.

Dads range rover finally pulled up so we got in along with MJ and then dad was on his way for Michael and Kevin.

Dad pulled off and went straight to their school as he pulled up they came walking to the car and got in now he .

Was on his way to church to drop Alyssa and I to church good thing I packed two sets of clothing because we have youths afterwards.

We were finally at church so we walked to the ladies bathroom to get changed for  practice.

Their dance outfit

Once we were changed we got right in to practicing the song for Sunday.

We were currently practicing this song for one Sunday and we wanted the audience to know that there is power in the name of Jesus.

After dancing we got ready and changed for youths .

Their outfits

We went to youths and we did games we talked about peer pressure and how it can affect us and how we can treat it .

After that we had refreshments and then mom came for us Alyssa was staying the night over I was so happy .

Plus we have dance practice tomorrow again and we still have to find a song to dance too for next Sunday as well.

*****

Just a quick chapter yall