AN: How to Make a Request

First off, let me say that this "story" is not a priority, nor will it ever be. This is for me to broaden my writing capabilities and hopefully induce some inspiration for my actual works.

Second, I'm not a very popular or well-known author (obviously), but I'm not able to freely use Wattpad most days of the week. Updates will most likely be few and far between, unless I get a lot of requests.

I know the characters of Soul Eater, Ouran HSHC, Hetalia, FMA Brotherhood, and SAO.
PLEASE ONLY FLUFF, MAYBE SOME LIME! I'm thinking  this will be more like 'Dating The World' than lemony one-shots...
Thank you.
My creativeness is broad enough (I hope...) that I should be able to do whatever you ask for, though I may need extra hints and such from you guys.
I'll do characterXcharacter, characterxOC, and/or characterXreader.
Anyways, I have a few small(ish) rules, for ease of access to any request made. :)

MY RULES FOR MAKING A REQUEST~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1) Only requests COMMENTED ON THIS CHAPTER will be used.
        This is for my own sake, so that I do not become confused if the same person requests the same thing over and over until I do it. (Which I doubt will happen.)
        This will also help to ensure I don't miss requests.
If you post/message me a request elsewhere, I will kindly ask you to place it in the comments below. Please, and thank you.

2) This will be a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
        I think this is pretty self-explanitory. I will reply to the comment when I am working on/have posted the one-shot you requested.

3) For each request, I need a basic knowledge of four (maybe five) things:
        -the anime character the one-shot is to be about
        -what kind of relationship you want to have/develop with that character
        -how you/they meet, and/or setting
        -optional: POV. I can do 1st person, 3rd person limited, 3rd person omniscient, or 2nd person (characterXreader) If no POV is specified, I will use 3rd person limited.
        -Unless you request 2nd person POV, I will need a basic description of what you want your 'character' to look like. (Such as: tall, blue eyes, waist-length brown hair, small-chested)

Rating will remain at PG-13.
I think that covers everything, so please, give me ideas for my first one-shot!!!

lol XD ^-^ Peace out, kiitos! lol

EDIT (June 2015):
I am now willing to write lemon/smut, it just probably won't be posted on this profile. I'll ask a friend if she'll post it in her one-shot work.
(username: SomethingLike19798)