Please don't tell Mina!

Bakuhoe's POV again:  I continued on my way to UA. I'm probably gonna be late because of that stupid girl, she shouldn't go around blasting other people with her quirk for no reason "Bakugou!Bakugou!, Kirishima yells, running to catch up to me"Are you okay?"he asks, I'M FINE KIRISHIMA", I yelled back at him," What!?" , Kirishima asks "I said I'm fine- ", I'm cut off by Kirishima "No, what did you call me?", he asks quietly "Kirishima, what's the problem do you want me to call you Eijirou?" 

WE SWITCHING TO KIRI'S POV: 
"No, no Kirishima's fine!" , I reply cheerfully. I knew that Bakugou got hit by that love at first sight quirk, and saw me, but he's really not acting all that different, just nicer....or at least to me, because he's currently flipping off a two-year-old that just bumped into him, I'd better go catch up with him! 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT UA ( still Kirishima's POV ) 

We arrive at school and head straight to our homeroom, almost everyone's already there, except Aizawa Sensei, he must be running late. Bakugou is quick to get to his desk and sit down, but I walk over to Mina and Kaminari.  "Hey Kiri!", says Mina "What took you so long? I thought you and Blasty over there were ditching school!" , I continue to make my way over and sit on an empty desk "Oh it's just that Bakugou got hit by some quirk and- ", I'm suddenly cut off by Bakugou's yelling from across the classroom, "PLEASE DON'T TELL MINA!", he yells loudly

The entire classroom goes completely silent, until, "Don't tell Mina what?" , Mineta asks. "Bakugou got hit by a love at first sight quirk, and well...", I trailed off "and what?" , Sero asks. I take a deep breath," - and the first person Bakugou saw was....me." 

Now the whole classroom was erupting in loud "oohs" and "awws". Kaminari was even making kissing noises. "REAL MATURE EXTRAS, REAL MATURE!", Bakugou snapped at them. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" , Mina ordered," DEKU, SWITCH PLACES WITH KIRISHIMA, TOORU, SWITCH WITH ME!", they began taking their things to their Mina assigned seats. "Why are you switching with Tooru?" , Kaminari asked, "So I can babysit the love birds!" , Mina exclaimed. 

Just as everyone had found their new seats, Aizawa Sensei walked in. "Something seems different.", he said, looking at the students. "eh, time for class everyone."

Yeah, chapter two peeps! I know it's again, short (409 words) but we still did it and that's what's important, so stay tuned for more gay crap!