Is This A Date?

*this starts up after school, right before Kirishima goes over to Bakugou's house*

Kirishima's POV: I walk to my front door, fumbling with my keys. I quickly unlock the door and walk inside, locking it behind me. My moms weren't home from work yet but they would be after I got back from Katsuki's. 

I ran to my room and turned on the shower. I only had an hour and a half before I head to Bakugou's.  I walk over to my closet, looking for something to wear. I find a tank top that I think will work," Bakugou would like this..", I mutter to myself, smiling. 

I fumble through my dresser drawers until I find a nice pair of jeans that fit well. Hurrying I grab a pair of socks, a belt, etc.  

Bakugou's POV: I ran around my room, tidying it up before Kiri arrives. Making my bed, putting dirty clothes in the laundry, throwing away trash, anything so that he would like it. After a good 30 minutes of cleaning most of my room was acceptable. 

Small Time-skip 

 Kirishima's POV : I began walking up to Bakugou's house. I knocked on the door firmly. I heard heavy footsteps and a voice shout "Coming!" that I assumed was Bakugou's. After a minute the door opened and there stood a shirtless Bakugou. 

Third Person POV : 

Kirishima's face went redder than his hair. "What is it?" , Bakugou asked nonchalantly. "N-nothing." , Kirishima said. "So are you coming inside or are you just going to stand there and look pretty?" , Bakugou asked , smirking. 

With that Kirishima hurried inside , taking his shoes off at the door. Bakugou started walking to the kitchen , and Kiri hurried behind. 

"What do you want?" Bakugou said , looking through the fridge. "I don't know , what do ya' have? , Kirishima asked , sitting at the counter. "Let's see , I have ingredients to make ramen." , Bakugou said , not looking away from the fridge. "Sounds good" , replied Kirishima 

As Bakugou began turning on the stove , Kirishima was lost in thought. He knew that it was the quirk that was making Bakugou act like this , but , part of him was sad. Sad that it wasn't real. Kirishima almost wanted it to be. But he wasn't gay , and this wasn't a date. Right? 

"Oi , Kirishima." , Bakugou said "The food's ready". Kirishima stood up from the counter and walked over to the table. He sat down next to Bakugou and looked down at his bowl. " This looks delicious!" , Kirishima exclaimed. Bakugou let out a small chuckle ,"Thanks."

The boys casually chatted as they ate. Laughing occasionally , but Kirishima still couldn't focus properly on their conversation. "Are you okay?" , Bakugou asked Kiri , placing a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah..." , Kirishima responded , trailing off. "I just have one question.." 

"....Is this a date?"

Hey guys , I finally have released another chapter....a month later. But I'm happy to be back , and will work on finishing the story 

~ Author Chan