You Can Be Gay After School Bakugou

Third Person POV: Aizawa began yelling at Denki for doing something stupid, but Denki really doesn't do much smart stuff anyway. After a solid 3 minutes of Denki explaining how Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets are the backbone of society, Kirishima was beginning to zone out. He then feels a tap on his shoulder. 

He looks over to see Bakugou resting his head on his hand, gazing at him (more like gay-zing lol). "You know, you're pretty cute when you zone out.", he says calmly. "Wh-what?" , Kirishima retorts, surprised at Bakugou's sudden boldness. "What are you doing after school?", the ash-blond asks. 

Kirishima is stunned by how flirtatious the normally angry and conceded boy was being. And he just asked him to hang out after school. The two of them, being friends and all, we're used to seeing each other outside of school, but never under romantic circumstances.

Kirishima wanted to hang out with Bakugou, and part of him wished Bakugou acted like this more often around him, but he didn't like Bakugou. He wasn't gay. Right?

Kirishima was so tied up in his thoughts, that he didn't notice Bakugou reaching up to his face to tuck a piece of hair behind his ear. "So what do you say?" , Bakugou asks 

"Huh?" , Kirishima responds, snapping out of his daze. "Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?", he asked again. After a moment of silence, Kirishima responds "Sure." 

"Bakugou?!", Aizawa shouts. Whipping his head around Bakugou looks back at his teacher, "WHAT?!", Bakugou snaps. Aizawa sighs "I understand with all your teenage hormones running wild it's hard to control your romantic urges. But right now you need to focus on your studies, you can be gay after school Bakugou." 

"UH- I WASN'T, I MEAN, I-I'M NOT GAY, YOUR GAY!", Bakugou shouts back at Aizawa, stumbling over his words. The boy's face was covered in a deep shade of red. The class began to erupt in laughter. Bakugou looked over to Kirishima, to see even he was chuckling a little. 

Aizawa lets out a snicker, "I'll let you have that one Bakugou. It is true I am a bit gay for Mic ."

The class goes silent. 

At that moment the bell rang. The class began packing their things, hurrying to get to the next class. Kirishima shoves a notebook into his backpack. He zips It up, ready to leave. "Hey." , Bakugou calls after him. Kirishima turns to look at him, "Yeah?", he responds. "Wanna come by at 6:00?" , Bakugou asks sheepishly 

Kirishima looks down at his feet before looking back up at Bakugou, "Sure, I'll be there."