College AU 2

My roommate's boyfriend is staying over so can I please sleep on your floor

-----

Y/n groaned as she heard overly girly giggling coming from her dorm room, and rolled her eyes as she pulled the keys out of the lock and turned around, looking around the hallway to figure out who to ask if she could spend the night with them. She didn't really have friends in the dorms, having been too much of a hermit to try to talk to anyone. It was not that she was shy or anything, she just did not like people too much. 

After thinking and looking at doors for a while, she simply walked to the door straight across the hall from her own, and knocked on it. People were talking inside, and there was shuffling before the door creaked open. There in the doorway stood a red headed guy with golden eyes, and Y/n had half a mind to ask if he was cosplaying Seven from Mystic Messenger.

"I live across the hall but my roommate has her boyfriend over, and you know where that goes. Was wondering if you would let me crash on your floor tonight," She said calmly, and the guy seemed taken aback at the girls bluntness. 

"Karma, who's at the door?" A boy that looked pretty feminine walked up behind the first boy, Karma, and studied Y/n. His hair and eyes were blue, and though Y/n was not sure what he could be cosplaying, it sure looked like he was trying to cosplay something. 

"Her roommate is getting drilled so she wants to crash here for the night," The red head said even more blunt that Y/n had, shocking the blue haired boy and making his face go pink.

"I-I don't see why not," Karma shrugged and opened the door wider to let the h/c haired girl in.

"As long as you're not a creep, we'll help you out," The girl thanked the two boys as she walked in and sat on the floor in front of the blue haired boy who had already sat down. 

"So, what's your deal? Like, who are you? We live across from each other and I've never met you?" Karma asked as he sat down beside his blue haired friend. 

"I'm a hermit. Mostly stay in my room and keep myself occupied between classes. Watch things and listen to music, the normal stuff," She shrugged, leaning back so her back hit the bed frame. 

"College life isn't really for you, is it?" She shook her head no at the smaller boys question. 

"Well, what's your name?" The red head asked after.

"Y/n, what's yours?" She pointed at the smaller boy. "I already heard yours from him," she then turned to the other one. 

"Nagisa,"

"Well, it's nice to meet you both. Thanks for letting me stay here. If you didn't, I'd probably sleep in the library. Anything to get away from my roommate and her boyfriend," She grimaced, then smiled playfully. 

"Yeah, we get it. I live in this dorm, but my actual dorm is shared with one of our friends that constantly had one night stands, so I'm here," Nagisa rolled his eyes, looking at his taller friend. "Rich boy here got his own dorm, didn't have to share it with anyone before he took me in,"

"You keep talking like that and I'll kick you out,"

"You wouldn't,"

"Try me,"

"Now, now. I don't want my saviors fighting the moment I get here," Y/m smirked, the two boys laughing.

"You seem nice. If Karma's alright with it, you can stay here any time your roommate has her boyfriend over,"

"Sure, why not?" Y/n grinned ear-to-ear.

"Thank you two, this is the fifth time I have had to find somewhere else to stay in the last month. It'd be nice to actually have somewhere to go," Karma bumped her shoulder playfully, smiling.

"No problem. It might be fun having someone new in the dorm. Specially a pretty girl like you," He winked, smirking, as Y/n elbowed him. 

"Idiot pretty boy,"

"You know it, and you'll be falling for me in no time,"

"We'll see about that,"

=====

Last chapter probably! I might write some more, but I doubt it