69420 (AU)

An AU where your rank of the people in the world is on your forehead. Y/n is 69420, and Karma teases her about it

=====

"Hey Y/n, maybe your number was fate~," Karma purred in her ear as she stood by a tree smoking. "You already smoke, now you just need to-," Y/n elbowed his stomach, but since he was fit it did nearly nothing and he just laughed at her attempt. She huffed, glaring at him.

"Not cool, Karma," She pinched the tip of her blunt, the burning stopping, and flicked the remainder of it at Karma's forehead. 

"Oh? You know what they say, it feels better when high~," She jabbed at him again but he dodged and pushed her against a tree. "What's the matter? I'm just trying to show you a good time~," She rolled her eyes, struggling to get out go his grasp. He pulled both her wrists together and pinned them above her head, using his other hand to hold her chin. He made her look at him, staring into her eyes and making her face flush a dark red. 

"I-If you're going to do something, do it," She growled slightly. Though, truthfully, she didn't really mind his teasing. It wasn't exactly bullying, just teasing. Most kids either bullied her or pointed and laughed. All the negative attention was what landed her in E class, despite having quite good grades. 

"Eager, are we?" He smirked with a mischievous glint in his honey-like eyes.

"Any longer and I'll refuse your advances," He shrugged before leaning down to her short form and placing his lips on hers. Y/n knew he liked her, though she wasn't quite sure why he was. He was way higher than her in ranking, 48954. It doesn't seem too high, but you have to think about how many people there are on Earth. 

When Y/n's mind stopped racing and she finally fully felt his lips on hers and was able to process it, he pulled away. Way too soon, in her opinion. She looked at him with begging eyes.

"More, please," She said, staring him in the eyes.

"Well, since you asked nicely," He smirked before kissing her again, one hand on her waist while the other stayed holding her wrists. Not being able to touch him, she arched her back to try to push herself closer to him. Realizing this, he smirked into the kiss and prodded her lips with his tongue. She let him enter as she tugged at her hands. She tried to pull away from the kiss, and Karma allowed her, curious of what she wanted. Tugging at her wrists again, she begged.

"Please," He laughed slightly at how desperate she seemed, but let go of her arms. Immediately, her arms went around his neck and she kissed him again, rougher than he kissed her. After recovering from shock, she smiled into the kiss and wrapped his hands around her waist.

His tongue entered his mouth again, and he ran his hands on her skin under her shirt. She moaned quietly, making Karma have an intake of breath through his nose and stiffen momentarily, before shoving her slightly harshly against the tree again, pinning her. He put his knee in-between her legs, and pressed their bodies closer. Finally, he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them, then snapping. Karma smirked, leaning closer to Y/n's ear. She could feel his hot breath fanning her neck.

"So, can we have you own up to your rank?"

"Karma!"

=====

More AU's from Tik Tok