AlphaOmega Michael & Jake

Jake and Michael's meetings during trials had started a bit ago, during Jakes heat 4 months before. Jake and Michael considered themselves to be together, but obviously in secret. Jake had started another heat, and was craving his alphas touch. But, Jake was a survivor, and just like the others, none of which were omegas, all betas and alphas, he had to do his job and work on generators, and help his friends. He was teleported to another playground, and opened his eyes to find he was in Lampkin lane, sending chills down his spine, knowing who was here.

Jake stumbled towards an untouched generator with David, a strong, confident bear like alpha with a cinnamon like scent. His entire physique screamed confidence, from the bandage over his nose, his forever bloody and bruised knuckles, to his nicked ear, but David was honestly a very sweet and kind person when you got down to it. Dwight, one of his beta friends, could agree, being David's boyfriend and all. Dwight was a smaller, less confident male, with a spearmint gum like smell. Jake couldn't help but laugh every they interacted with eachother, as it usually led to Dwight's ass being squeezed by his larger boyfriend, followed by Dwight hitting at his boyfriend playfully, making a fuss over the matter

David could smell the heat radiating off of him, as the smell of lavender and citrus filled his nose, overwhelming him. He understood this, and made sure to keep his hands off of him. Jake was unaware but everyone knew he had an alpha of his own, and they also knew it had to be the tall, reclusive mute murderer, and were honestly truly not phased by it. David, and the rest of the survivors, knew that some of the betas and alphas had killer partners, and didn't really mind, as they knew that this was just the entities way of having "fun", and that the killers did have some sort of humanity left in them.. except maybe the demogorgon...

Jake sunk down to the metallic box infront of him, beginning to work on it, his tail twitching in annoyance. Jake was a wolf human creature, having small brown spiky ears, and a long fluffy tail, he was the perfect image of cute but will kill you. His ears flicked back, hearing a soft crunch behind him. He turned his head, expecting almost to see his tall, muscular wolf like boyfriend, but spotted a small, cat like male walking towards them. He sighed, a sense of disappointment overwhelming him. He let go of the gen as Dwight walked up, to allow him to work next to his boyfriend, letting him take his place, before Jake felt a sense of pain overwhelm him, like a stab in the stomach practically. He let out a scream of pain, clutching his side, crumbling to the ground. Dwight quickly let go of the gen, allowing his alpha to continue to work, a bit more stressed now though. "J-Jake are you alright?? Is the heat hurting you??'' Dwight began to help him sit up, making sure to hold him up. "I'm alright Dwight.. just.." Jake began to grit his teeth, letting out a gasp, wincing at the pain tearing through his abdomen, before falling into dwights arms, unable to do much for himself but accept the pain.

"Jake.. you are in n-no condition to work.. come, I'll take you to the back of this house, and let you rest.. and.. relieve yourself.." Dwight said awkwardly, his tail twitching. Dwight slowly lifted the small boy off the floor, pain engulfing Jakes crotch, as he grew hard... painfully hard. Dwight began walking the smaller wolf boy to the back of the house, and lay him against the wall, smiling softly at the boy, before walking back to the generator.

"F-fuck.. I.. shit this is embarrassing.." Jake slowly grasped his belt, fumbling with it, before getting it off, throwing it on the floor with no thought back to it, pulling down his pants and boxers, grabbing his cock with a flurry of emotions engulfing him. He slowly rand his hand along his cock, his thumb sliding over the slit, a quick gasp escaping his mouth. It isn't the same as when Michael does it... He continued, desperately jacking himself off, moans and whines escaping his lips, his head leaning back, ecstasy engulfing his mind. Jake was way too sensitive to the touches, speeding up his movements, moaning as quiet as he can, trying not to alert anyone to his presence.. especially not his friends.