Aya..

Proxy. Something that was a myth to me, everyone knew what they were and who they were. But you weren’t born into it, you were picked and you only knew you were picked when you found a circle with and ‘X’ in the middle. But I had mine since I was born, and I was born in the Proxies house. My name is Aya, I knew the proxies all my life and the rest of the creepypastas as everyone likes to call them. I was a quiet girl who loved to paint and hardly came out of her room. But as I got older the master of the house began to train me to fight. He was trying to unlock my true side.

Years passed through training and I began to make friends, but my brothers were Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. But there was always someone else other side the family who came to live with us. Everyone called him 6 because the three 6s on his neck. He found my room easily because of his hellhound Fang. I was scared at first because Slender told no one could find the room unless she wanted them too. But it didn’t bother me, I guess I was feeling a bit alone. At first I wouldn’t talk to him, I would just go back to painting and he would watch. Day went by like this peaceful, quiet, no worries...but then their was the day I got my ‘gift’ as everyone like to call it. A surge of rage mixed with sorrow hit me, it wasn’t my own. I felt my eyes cloud over and feel like they became grey when I looked at 6. He had many dark colors filling the air around him, to my surprise it didn't make me jump, I just felt a smile on my face and went back to painting like everything went back to normal.

After that had happen a few years passed and 6 left the house, a sorrow overcame me when I saw him leave. People knew well after that, I came out of my room a lot more trying to get to know everyone else other then my brothers. I got close to Jeff but he would often ignore me when he was with Jane. It didn’t bother me really, in fact I was happy for him. But then came LJ, or Laughing Jack. He was like a father to 6 but for some reason hated me. Then the day came when LJ told me I would never belong with them. As the words fell out of his mouth it set in my mind for a minute before I got up calmly, and walked out the door. I left the house that day and headed to the city.

But with that I became someone worth living in that house. My so called ‘gift’ to kill someone without a second thought was rare to people but it wasn’t in the house. It was something we all shared, the only thing we think of is how was I going to kill that person who stood in front of me. I meant a lot of kids in the city but once I heard that 6 had returned home I left them to run their own life and went home myself. My eyes were red and stone cold then they were from the girl that used to live in that house. When I walked through the door me and 6 stared at on another for awhile looking at the changes that happen. It was him who made the first move and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly and our days together we spent in the house with our family.