Masky and Hoodie

Our names used to be Brain and Timothy. But now we’re called Masky and Hoodie. We wanted to kill someone in the forest and record it. You say the insaneness has already set in and we wanted to kill. But we were stupid when we walked into that forest at midnight. Its like they were waiting for us. I was scared the most but Tim looked excited. Its like he wanted to be what we were about to do.

Aya was the girl who stood next to another boy named Toby. Tim was stupid and ran at Toby, but all I saw was Aya’s fingers twitch and Tim was on his back with a broken arm. She spoke but it was soft but hearable “Don’t you dare touch my big brother…”. Toby put his arm around her and smiled like he was proud of her. Tim got back up and stood beside me. His was tired and now became scared “Who are you?”. As soon as the word fell out of his mouth the girl smirked. It seem to me that she been asked that question time and time again. Her smile wasn’t human and as I got a better look at her, her figure was somewhat off too.

It was like you can see the inhuman part of her showing behind her human skin. The girl looked at them and then back Toby. Toby sighed softly as he answer me “We are what you humans call Proxies. We were sent here to ask you two to join us”. Me and Tim stared at one another before nodding our heads at them. After that day they became our closest friends and we learned to do the things Aya did the day she broke Tim’s arm.