The Twins

Our name is Death Walker. But in all honest our names are Zarchy and Hunt. We are twins and loved staying side by side one another growing up. We grew up on the streets though, we never knew our parents let alone where we came from. All we knew was we were twins with everything about of was the same. But then we meet Aya. We wanted to kill someone, anyone she looked beautiful and even more beautiful in our minds when she was covered in blood. But something was off about her. She easily had us on the ground looking speechless. Someone had beaten us and didn’t even lift a finger or break out in a sweat. All we heard was a murderous laugh and we knew, we knew she was just like us. We were 13 when we meet the 10 year old Aya. She looked like she ran away from her home but it didn’t bother us. We were like a family, she stayed with us for 6 years, and our little family grew. We had people like Porcelain, Sully, and Silver who was part of our little group as well. But then Aya left and the group split. At that time Zarchy became a little more insane. A red tint began to show around his eyes like it did with Aya’s eyes. He became to distance himself from me. It was like that for 2 years. We found ourselves back into the city we meet Aya, we walked the streets killing anyone we saw until we grew tired. when that happen we laid in a shelter after feasting on the people who lived within. It was only a matter of time when we were woken from a strange dream. A man stood in front of us with others around. I saw Zarchy twitch wanting to kill them so I got ready to fight but like red eyes appearing behind the man. The face had changed a bit but those eyes weren’t ever forgotten by me or Zarchy. We both stopped our want to attack and smiled. The holder of those eyes were Aya who came to save us, but we were wrong she was with the man. Meaning this was the man she talked about as a kid. The stories she told made something we looked up to and wanted to be. So we trained trying to get stronger to meet him. We knew our place.