The truth behind everything

- I knew you'd come back, Margareth.

Says Adeleine.

- I think it's best to keep that mouth shut.

Says Margareth.

Adeleine put her gun away.

- And you'll do what? I'm 115 years old, but I can still do something.

Says Adeleine.

- If you dare tell anyone the truth behind me, I will kill your entire family.

Says Margareth.

- As if it wasn't in your plans to kill my family. I'll still gonna tell. Margareth, come on kill me.

Says Adeleine opening her arms.

- I promised your mother I wouldn't kill you, but I'll make you suffer brat, better I don't talk too much, you might have a bug hidden inside that outfit.

Says Margareth.

- Then you'll make a serious mistake, Margareth Ford.

Says Adeleine.

- And even if you tell me who I am, everything will fall on the real Gabriella Morris.

Says Margareth.

- What?

Says Adeleine shocked.

- Don't think that all this is just an identity I created, Gabriella Morris really exists and she is very much like me, tell us something about all this and that will fall on the real poor Gabriella Morris.

Says Margareth.

- You're cruel, Margareth. Why are you doing all this?

Says Adeleine.

- Nothing of your interest brat, now go to your family, or you'll see them all seven feet underground, the best you can do is protect your family, that if you can, I am stronger and more powerful than ever.

Says Margareth.

- I can't let you keep doing bad things Margareth and that girl dating you? She'll know everything.

Says Adeleine.

- That brat I need to keep in line and as for you Adeleine Du Nord, you know what will happen if you open that mouth, I have enough power to kill a witch like I was before.

Says Margareth.

- You'll still pay for all this Margareth, don't think I've forgotten what you did to my mothers.

Says Adeleine.

- You think I don't feel guilty for killing Diana? I suffer every day for doing that.

Says Margareth holding the cry.

- I'm not going to believe this act, if you really loved my mother why didn't you leave her alone with my other mother?

Says Adeleine.

- Because Diana is mine and should be mine alone.

Says Margareth.

- You didn't care about my mother's happiness? She was happy with my mother Louise. I doubt very much I'd be happy by your side.

Says Adeleine.

- Shut up, you little brat!

Says Margareth tearing.

Margareth casts a smoke screen magic and another to blind Adeleine temporarily and runs to her hideout.