Let's free Gabriella!

Morning of September 22, 2033 Wendoline and Gabriella wake up next to each other.

- Wait for me after class, I promise to see you as soon as this is all over.

Says Wendoline.

- Be careful, please.

Says Gabriella.

Wendoline gets dressed, kisses Gabriella and goes back to Luna Nova, when Marianne and Charlotte arrived they were with arms crossed looking at Wendoline.

- Where did you go, Wendy?

Says Marianne.

- We've been worried, since we woke up you weren't here in Luna Nova.

Says Charlotte.

- But there's no class today, and the rest of the week, I just went to Gabriella's house.

Says Wendoline.

- If they catch you, it could hurt our whole team.

Says Marianne.

- Excuse me...

Says Wendoline.

- No need to apologize, just don't do it anymore Wendy. Next time, let we know when you go.

Says Marianne.

- You don't look so happy Wendy, usually when you leave Gabriella's house you're so happy and bouncy.

Says Charlotte.

- Girls... Can you guys help me with something?

Says Wendoline.

- You broke up with Gabriella? We can help you overcome Gabriella.

Says Marianne.

Wendoline takes a deep breath.

- No, girls, I'm loving Gabriella more than ever and now she needs all three of us.

Says Wendoline.

- You want to do a foursome? Gross, Wendy.

Says Marianne blushed.

- That's not it, Mary!

Says Wendoline blushing.

- Let Wendy talk honey, it sounds serious.

Says Charlotte.

- Do you remember that I was surprised that Gabriella sometimes appeared with scars and without it?

Says Wendoline.

- Oh, I get it; you want a help to discover who Gabriella is of the two twin sisters.

Says Marianne.

- It is not that Mary, a witch is passing herself off as Gabriella, they are very similar the difference is that Gabriella is a natural redhead and has some scars on her body and Margareth has brown hair and a big scar in her back.

Says Wendoline.

- So you mean from the first day we met Gabriella this Margareth has been going through her? I remember her well saying she had brown hair.

Says Marianne.

- This Margareth killed Gabriella's family and is holding her as prisoner in her residence, the real Gabriella was the one I only visited at home.

Says Wendoline.

- We're going to my mother's room now.

Says Marianne.