chapter eight

What a fine morning it is on this day.

I decided to take a stroll around the village after i finished my shifts at the hospital.

i was officially welcomed as a kind of a part time job nurse on the hospital.

It was at first to gain their trust but after seeing me over and over again they kind of got used to me besides, in their heads i wasn't really that dangerous which is kinda true but that's beside the point.

At first i've been strolling here and there carrying bandages and gauzes to the doctors and landing a hand since i was just sitting there doing pretty much nothing and well thanks to their never ending superiority complex, i started from standing next to the doctors just passing them stuff to doing somewhat of chores to wrapping bandages for some of the injured to having a semi-official position at 10 years old as in right now.

Of course i got bitten several times but i was okay with it, I realised whenever i lost my chakra it came more to me after also the fact that i need to get used to all the biting cuz it's pretty much inevitable; besides, I'm currently working on a jutsu of my own concerning the heal bite.

So i guess it's a win-win situation.

They also allowed me to have as much medical books as i wanted since my abilities were already in that field and they're thankfully not dumb enough to not let progress or maybe they ARE dumb? It depends really...

and yeahh this led to that and i started actually participating in operations as an assistant (tho i wouldn't exactly want to use the term operation cuz it really beautify the actual thing) and then started handling some myself(operations) because the hospital isn't that big and there is too many injured people for the hospital's staff so i got it.

I liked the job. That's obvious, But i genuinely did. It felt good i mean not EVERYTHING felt good but i just liked helping and nursing people and sometimes 'doctoring' them i mean having to sew someones skin wasn't something that i was that fond of but it got me there. If it was this easy being a nurse and kind of a doctor (i was doing half his job) then everyone in my past life would've been one. I learned to extract the poison the old school way cause not all the villages got the medic nins that konoha's got and that's really unfair cuz i really wanted to do that thing sakura did with her chakra ball to extract poison but i guess I'll learn that in the future.  maybe when i join orochimaru? Yessss~

So yeah i can sew flesh, take unwanted substances from the skin, relocate bones on the body because that crack is really satisfying, and do many mind blowing medical tricks.  I can also know what's exactly wrong with the injured body by pushing my chakra to their body it was my trick and didn't really tell the hospital about it, i didn't want to get noticed more than I am currently.

I still train my hardcore training only now even worse, i changed my training regime because some of the exercices may perhaps shape me into a burly woman and that wasn't exactly what i was going for, so i opted more for exercises to maintain my flexibility and others such as running laps and more to highten my stamina and my agility.

I learned how to walk on walls it was pretty hard not gonna lie, it took me four long days to do so now i got the hang of chakra control. i decided i was not ready yet for water walking yet and decided I'll learn it until a later notice.

My mom was fine and she seemed pretty chill since i was with her most of the time and i made sure we had fun. The relationship between us bloomed to more like bestfriends between a mother and her child, we joke and just chill around of course she is my mom but it doesn't have that constant reminder of it i just feel so comfortable around her and we can just talk about anything. I really like it.

I was still wandering around in the forest (it seemed to be my new found  hobby to do so) when all of a sudden i felt a chakra signature around.

Now normally i wouldn't pay it any mind nor would i be alarmed since  there's plenty of ninja that passes daily but the thing is; this person had been following me for the past hour or so and didn't show any signs of quitting the stalking, so, i turned their direction and just stared. There seemed to be nothing but like seriously we're ninjas disguise was everything.

I rolled my eyes, scowling,"i know you're there." I said calmly. my eyes never once leaving the seemingly empty spot.

As i expected someone appeared on that spot and my mind just went blank in an instant. What in the seven realms of hell is he doing here...? He should not be here.

In all his purple glory with his freakishly pale skin and snake -like eyes and that fabulous hair of his, He stood before me.