"Time To Meet Him!"

"Now that you mentioned the devil... I think it is time for you to meet him!"

~next the small waterfall, forest~

Third person's pov

The two tall, strong imposing men were standing opposite each other without moving or talking.

Their eyes were enough to understand their intentions, feelings and thoughts!

Zachary was smiling devilishly with the usual arrogance he had been always having and his eyes were changing color all the time from red to back and the opposite. He was angry, his intention was clear, he wanted to kill Ian!

He always hated him because Ian was a threat and his biggest obstacle to become the Alpha. For him, Ian was a tough enemy because he knew what a strong man he was. Ian was always the exact opposite of him, he was just like his father and grandfather, he had a good heart and that was the reason Zachary had decided to make him hate George, his biggest opponent. He was aware of Ian's love for his parents and especially his mother that was like a goddess for him.

He knew very well that Ian wouldn't have been able to think clearly after her loss and he proved to be right!

For years he had managed to get away and stay 'innocent' for Ian even if he was always scared of him finding out the truth! It was his biggest nightmare and now he was sure that his fears were reasonable!

And that was why he wasn't alone!

He had 30 vampires with him and some others some kilometers away in case he needed more help. He couldn't underestimate Ian, it would be his worst mistake and he had to make everything right this time and he would because Ian was stronger than ever and the reason was...

His love for Blaire and their family!

And he was right because that was Ian's greatest power and the reason to fight!

Ian was staring right into Zachary's eyes and his blood was boiling in his veins, his anger had passed every previous limit and Terror wasn't going back! For him it wasn't such a big surprise that Zachary hadn't kept his promise, he knew it deep inside his heart and Blaire's words came in his memory: 'He is dangerous, I don't trust him! His next move is going to be worse!'

Zachary was a snake that was never taking full responsibility of his actions and mistakes, he loved his self so much that it was unbelievable for him to face Ian on his own! He was never honest, he was moving in the darkness and what he had been doing to the girls and Kyle was only a small proof just like what he had been doing with Mathew for years!

Ian knew that he should have been worried and scared but for a weird reason he wasn't! It was like something was assuring him that Zachary wouldn't manage to run away and harm the people he loved the most! He could see that he had the advantage with his men having him circled but he could feel that it wasn't going to be his end!

He took a step forward catching off guard Zachary and his men that growled furiously and smirked with confidence surprising yet troubling Zachary that sighed heavily.

He was going to pay for everything he had been doing to his family all those years!

"This is it, right? Do you really believe that 30 dirty vampires can save you from me?" he asked him imposingly with no sign of fear.

Zachary laughed shortly in a wicked way gaining back his confidence forcing himself to believe that Ian was just playing and raised his hand ordering his men not to attack Ian for now, he wanted to tell him some things before he kill him.