In Pain For A Reason...

"Someday everything will make perfect sense, so for now smile through the tears and keep reminding to yourself that everything happens for a reason..."

Third person's pov

"Kyle, don't run so fast, I can't reach you!" Tia screamed breathless while running behind Kyle in the dark forest.

Kyle didn't listen to her, he kept running faster making it difficult for Tia to get close to him. In fact their distance was getting bigger second by second making Tia scared. Usually she was feeling safe with Kyle, even when he was teasing her that he would leave her alone to get lost she knew that he was joking and would never leave her alone.

But...

This time she was scared for the first time. Her heart was telling her that Kyle wanted to get away from her and even the thought was panicking her.

"Kyle! Please, stop running. I can't continue like this!" she yelled again and stopped running.

She tried to catch her breath but it was difficult for her and her legs were shaking making her fall on her knees on the moody ground. She closed her eyes and lifted her head up fighting to breathe again and after some seconds she finally did it but Kyle's footsteps were gone.

"Kyle!" she exclaimed and opened her eyes terrified looking around her and trying to listen to any sound from him.

In vain... Kyle was nowhere and then...

"Tia..." a low voice that was like a snake's sounded and Tia jumped up panicked looking around her shaking.

"Kyle!" she screamed again desperate and began crying as the fear was getting more and more intense second by second.

"There is no Kyle Tia... He is gone for good." The voice murmured again in a devilish tone that made her whole body shudder.

She tried to speak but no voice was coming out of her mouth... She tried to move but it was pointless, it was like her whole body was a stone, like she was a statue. The fear had paralyzed her.

"No Tia... I paralyzed you... The fear I make you feel is nothing in front of to what I am going to do to all of you! Do not try to find Kyle, you won't..." the voice said again and immediately two big, red eyes appeared two meters in front of her between the darkness of the woods.

Again she tried to scream and shout and run away but she was frozen in her place and despite how hard she was trying she couldn't move and those eyes were staring at her constantly with hatred and disgust.

"See you again... Very soon." The voice told her again after some seconds and the big, red, shining eyes disappeared and she finally felt free.

She woke up and jumped like a flash to find Blaire staring at her with wary and Eleanor confused half sleeping half awaken. Tia gasped for air and some seconds later managed to breathe again with Blaire's help who had changed her expression to a panicked one the moment she realized that Tia couldn't breathe.

"Baby it was just a bad dream. Relax. I am going to get you some water, okay?" Blaire told her softly while caressing her back and took Tia's hair from her face.

Tia just nodded but turned her head instinctually to look at Kyle but Kyle's side was empty and he was not in the room also. She jumped up immediately, jumped off the bed and got out of the room in hurry with Blaire following her close behind leaving El confused and dizzy under the covers.

"Tia where are you going? What is wrong?" Blaire asked her whispering trying not to wake up the others.

Tia didn't reply, she just broke into Kyle and Blaire's office that was empty and her heart and stomach dropped quickly feeling that the fear in her dream had come true. The office was empty and it wasn't time for training... Kyle would have never left them like that for no reason, he was always leaving her half asleep the last two years that they were sleeping together sometimes.