Chapter 10

Andy's p.o.v

"Andy I've been stabbed. I need you" these sentences sent my mind reeling. Who stabbed her? Why did the stab her? Why did jayy and dahvie let her get stabbed? But most importantly will she be ok? I put the phone down and ran all the way to the botdf tour bus and banged on the door hard until the answered "Where is she?!" jayy pointed to the couch I went to her nearly tripping up on someone on the way. Wait, was the garret?! what's he doing here?
"Blissy baby look at me" she lifted her head and you could tell how much blood she'd lost. Her face was an ashen grey colour indicating just how bad it was.
"Andy pandy, you came" she mumbled a small smile playing on her face
"Why wouldn't I come?" I asked
"I knew you would" she smiled then rested her head on my chest

Bliss p.o.v

"You always come. You literally are my saviour" I mumbled
"No your my saviour I'm mean come on remember the time we met? You saved me then" he told me
"Why what happened?" Dahvie asked
"We'd just finished a concert and we were on our way through her home time when I wanted something from a shop so I went through an alley and was attacked. Men surrounded me and started beating me so this silly lady decided to take the beating for me" Jayy and Dahvie 'awwed'
"Silly lady. Well this 'silly lady' saved your bloody life" I said
"You did and ever since then I've loved you" he told me
"Love you too"
"No bliss I mean I'm in love with you. I love you " my breathing hitched half from what he said and half because I was dying. I started panting my vision going hazy I tried to move but it was too late. Everything went black.