eleven.

by the time i snap out of my own thoughts and try to find ungjae, he's gone. uh oh. it seems like nothing is going according to plan since they came. they are messing up everything, including my sleep schedule. but i will let that one slide since i got to meet jungkook.
———————————————————
/3rd person's pov\
by the time jungkook got to the arcade there was already a hefty line. you see, jungkook didn't take the bus, for he would be more late than he already was. so he did what he had to do. he ran. he ran over 5 miles to get to work. and with running also comes sweat, just what he needed to make his day worse, of course. "there he is!" one child in line says. the surrounding children around all snapped their heads back to get a glimpse of a sweaty, gloomy teenager with the most wrinkled clothing and messy hair of all time. the arcade is always busy on Saturday's, all the neighborhood children spend their allowance there.

before jungkook even gets to turn the key in the keyhole, it felt like the children were already inside by the way he could feel them pushing on his back. "okay, okay jeez." the children spill in, the lights flixkering on automatically. right from the start, the sounds of tokens being suspended from the machine ring, and jungkook sighs. "this is exactly how i want to spend my weekend." he immediately goes into the back room, getting a chocolate bar and a mountain dew for his so-called breakfast. pulling his items out of the vending machine, he sits down on a nearby chair, pulling out his phone. "fuck, my charger- it's dead. great."

————————————————
/ungjae's pov\
saturday's are the best days. why? because nothing happens. you can make the day yours. i figure why not explore a while, jogging is a great way to start the day, i hope. if it isnt ive just wasted am hour and a half wasting my time. i would say that im a pretty fit person, ive recently been working out. thought the whole time ive just thought about taehyung, with jungkook. those two are totally polar opposites people, talking like they have known each other for years. i guess that's a good thing though, considering whats he's been through. my thoughts are interrupted by a woman. "oh gosh- im so sorr-" she was beautiful. she was wearing light makeup but it was obvious that she was gorgeous under it.

she stopped and stared at me as if i was some statue, a greek god of some sort. being looked at like this would be uncomfortable by anyone else, but i could be here forever , i wanted her to look at me. "s-sorry about that, my bad" she says again. her eyes finally looking up to my eyes instead of my shirtless upper half. "uh- no, it was my fault, i should have payed attention to where i was going." i squat down to grab her keys that were knocked out of her hands by me, our hands touching like in every cliche movie ever. she makes a light gasp at this but again, we didn't pull away or stop. we just admired each other.

after what felt like a year, she finally gets up with her keys. i can feel a blush flush across my face, god this is embarrassing. "uh- thank you so much..." she pauses in confusion. "ungjae, my name is ungjae." "well thank you ungjae, my name is lisa."