Your Wish

"My name is Y/N L/N and my wish is that the guy I'm crushing on will like me back." Hanako took note of this and smiled. "Alright. Can you tell me about him?" You took out your phone and showed Hanako a picture of him. "His name is Minamoto-Senpai. He is really smart and the other day, he picked up my pencil case for me!" You squealed. "I see!" You put your phone away. "So, how does this wish granting thing work anyway? Do you use a special item or something?" You asked him excitedly. "I do! The one I use works wonders!" Suddenly, he took out a book titled, "How-to get your crush to like you". He opened the book and began flipping through it. "Uhhhh." You looked at him. "Aha! Look at this page. Let's show you off, Y/N! What are some of your talents?" You ushered Hanako to follow you as you went outside the school and into a field with crops and flowers. "This is our schools practice garden. I've been in the gardening club for three years! You see, I liked this boy ever since Junior High. He said he liked feminine girls which is why I joined. I also started sewing and cooking. It took me three years to master all three. That's when I confessed. But he thought my legs looked like daikons" The words he said replay in your mind. "Sorry, I'm just not into those thick, daikon legs." Hanako nodded. "Well, why don't you give him some produce?" He handed you a heart-shaped piece of paper and I wrote about how I thanked him for picking up my pencil case. The next day, you looked into the classroom and there was a bunch of people gathered around Minamoto-Senpai's desk. Suddenly, Minamoto-Senpai walked in. "What's all the commotion about?" He asked his friend. "I dunno, dude. You tell us." He pointed at the produce on his desk. "Do you help a vegan or something?" He shook his head. "Not that I recall." You facepalmed yourself. How had this turned into an unsolved mystery? "What fun!" Hanako clapped.

Authors note: Hi. 370 words this time. (: