When you go swimming Part 1

There is totally a pool in the school lol. Thanks so much for over 600 reads! It means a lot that I know that that many people are reading this book. ❤️

"Hey Hanako! They just finished making a pool in the school! We should totally go swimming today!" You grinned excitedly. It was a Friday. You had just figured out about the pool this morning during breakfast. You had almost choked on your Cheerios. Back to your moment. It was almost time for homeroom and Hanako was just walking you to class. People didn't notice you were talking to yourself except one guy who was very tall and had short blonde hair (know who I'm talking about?). He could see Hanako. Of course, you didn't know this. You did know he was Kou Minamoto's older brother, Teru however. Hanako nodded about the pool. "But how are you gonna change without me seeing you?" He floated in odd positions next to you. "That's where I came prepared!" Your eyes sparkled. "I have my swimsuit underneath my clothes." You chuckled. You had just gotten to your homeroom class, so you said goodbye to Hanako and told him you would meet him after school in the bathroom.

~

Timeskip to afterschool because I can.

You were just about to leave your final class when the blonde haired boy from earlier stopped you. "Huh? Oh, Minamoto-Kun. Do you need something?" He had addressed everyone in his homeroom class to use 'kun' instead of 'senpai' because he didn't really like formal with people he was or might get to know. "Yes. I do need something. Can we chat?" You nodded and bowed. "Alright then. Let's sit over there!" You pointed to a table with four seats. You both sat down and he began talking. "So, I'm an exorcist. I exorcise the spirits in this school. I noticed that you were talking to the 7th wonder, Hanako." You looked away. "He's not a bad person. We're dating. I would know if he were a bad person. I need to go see him now actually." You got up, but he grabbed your hand. "Y/N. I know that you are one to cherish people who you are close to, so I won't interfere. However, if you do breakup or something happens, I won't hesitate to exorcise him." You nodded quickly and wandered off to Hanako's bathroom. You were seventeen minutes late. "I was wondering where you were, Y/N~?" He floated in odd positions again. "Right. Minamoto-Kun wanted to talk to me. Not Kou Minamoto. Teru." He looked taken aback by this. "What did he want with you? If he hurt you, I swear I'll-" You cut him off. (Not literally folks) "He didn't hurt me. He just said that if we break up, he will exorcise you." He understood and changed the subject to something more happier. "Let's get to the pool now!" His eyes twinkled and he raised his fist up. "Yeah!" Your eyes twinkled too. You took off your shirt revealing your F/C (favorite color) bikini top. You also pulled down your skirt to show your matching F/C bottoms. Then you grabbed his hand and ran to the pool doors. When you opened the doors you couldn't believe the sight you saw.

Muahaha. Cliffhanger. Well not unless your from the future lol. This was pretty long and yes I said I was gonna make shorter chapters, but that's only if idk anything else to go into that chapter. 591 words. (: