Segment 1: This is me!

Let's begin the 'This is me' segment!

First off: Aweneth

I'm Aweneth

Things I like: I like (or should I say love) my faith as a proud follower of Christ, Lord of the Rings, and the rest of Tolkiens work, drawing, and most importantly, writing. It's a way for me to express myself and to escape into the world of fantasy.

What makes you unique: Well, a lot. I have no trouble expressing myself and absolutely not afraid to stand out from the crowd. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a writer.I never care how I look. I never cuss. And as of right now this is the only positive things I can think off.

A trait everyone calls me: If you mean by people my age then a freakishly smart book freak. People who know me somewhat say I'm weird....but from them it's a compliment.

What worries me about my personality: Well pretty much everything. I don't have any really true friends, and I'm always stuck between worlds socially. I'm kind of alone because that's the only way I can keep from being ripped apart. I'm the outcast, the freak, and I often think it's my fault.

Bullying experience: The typical mean girl popular stuff. But it's like my parents and "friends" (except maybe three at the most) are in on it. They are always calling me helpless, a freak, and obsessed with things that just aren't reality. I depend on prayers and words (read or written) for guidance.

Nikoles advice: I know just how you feel! Just now a kid called me the "r" word (I don't like cussing either) on instagram. What I think you should do is talk to your "friends" and have those three (saint-like) friends be your back-up. And also, God created everyone to be unique (I read prayers too, sometimes). So you can either follow the advice above, or you can switch to a nearby school and have a fresh start. But overall, why are some of those people your friends? Just talk to them, and see if they stop. If they don't, then try to make new friends! Find someone with common interests! PM me if you want more guidance! :)

*******

AN:

I'm trying to do as much as I can! I wanted to do another one but it's late now. Next up will be FollowingTheMoon_