Chapter 4

One month passed since Prince confessed his true feelings for me and I already answered him and were now official.

I’m here today at the coffee shop and waiting for Prince, he invited me o watch a movie actions. After a few hours later he was still not here so I decided to buy a coffee.

My parents always wanted me to be happy and they comfortabe with Prince because I have a bodyguard now. My parents always busy in their businesses abroad but it doesn’t matter to mee if they are not always here by my side because I know that the things theey do is for our future.

It wasn’t along before I saw Prince’s car I wonde why he took so long to get out of his car. I waved at him so he could see that I was already here. After a bit, he rushed out of his carr and smiled at me widely.

“I’m sorry if I’m late. There was a guest in our house and my mom didn’t want me to leave right away because she wanted us to be complete when she met her guest.” he explain as he sat in fornt of me.

He was always like that when he ws late in our meeting place he never lost his explanation. I smiled devishly as I remember something.

“What’s that smile, Aika? I have goosebumps on your smile, I might kiss you. So, don’t smile like that.” he said wringkly. I smiled widely and ignored his threat.

“I said don’t smile like that or I’ll kiss you here, deeply.” he said. I am now in awe of what he said and he is now the one who smiles mischievously. After we had finished our coffee we got up and left this coffee shop.

On our way to the mall we talked about the research paper, we agreed to do it together because he didn’t want us to separate while doing it. Clingy.

When we got to the mall I quickly got out of the car and waited him to got out too. He took our hand and pulled me into the mall.

We buy some clothes, shoes, pants and many more before entered the movie theater. When we entered the movie theater I noticed that were only few people here and most of all couples, Prince still held my hand until we were seated at the ended chair here in movie theater.

The movie has begun and Prince are seriously watching. Okay, he loves movie actions. I got bored right away because I didn’t love action movies.

I was shocked to hear someone kissed. I peeked in front of us and I saw to people kissing each other, I quickly lost my eyesight.

I’m aware that something like this is happening in the movie theater but I just can’t believe I’ll see it now. I glanced at Prince when I felt him stare at me.

“Do you want to experience that?” he said with a grin.

“I’ll let you experience it.” he approached his face and tried to kiss me. I hit him with my pouch and he just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to understand the movie.

I looked at Prine again and I saw him watching the movie seriously. Soon, I will give my first kiss to you. Soon, my Prince.

I’m still afraid that this happiness will be dissappeared anytime. And I know that you will be suffer on that trials. You have me, Prince. You have me until the end of my life.

The movie ended and we decided to go home to take a rest. I almost five in the afternoon. When we got home he immediately got off in his car and opened the car door for me. I smiled at him.

"You're so sweet, huh? We just watched a movie action but it seems like you watched a romantic love story." I said and laughed. He just gave me a smack kissed.

My eyes widened because of what he did. I hit his shoulder until I satisfied.

"Hey, stop hitting me!" he protested but laughing at me. He's really annoying! That was my first damn kiss!

"How dare you to kissed me! You asshole and bastard!" I shouted and hit him again but this time my punch reach his face. I stopped hittting him when his lips was bleeding.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't m-mean t-that!" I said nervously but he just looked at me. I feel guilty. Damn you, Aika! What have you done?!

"Just kiss me. I'll forgive you." he said with a grin. I gave him a death glare and run to get in to our house.

I heard him laughed to my actions. When I got in living room I touch my face because I feel that I'm blushing because of that kiss.

"Damn you, Prince! Arrrggghhh!" I shouted. I let myself to take a rest and stop thinking about him and what he did.

He's really annoying but sweet and sometimes he's moody but you can see to his face and eyes  that he is a good person even though he always annoyed me.

I awlays thinking about his confession. I still can't believe it, his love for me was very deep. He still love me even though I didn't know that he was in love with me.

I still hope that you'll stay with me until the end.