10

"What the fuck are you doing to her?!?"
The unknown guy walked towards the guy in front of me knocking him out with a punch on his jaw. I could hear the guys impact as he fell, the unknown dude straddled himself on the guys legs and punched him over and over again. Until I saw that he went limp, the dude got up and heaved a sigh. He went straight towards me while I could only watch and wish that the wall could swallow me up. He touched my hand and brought me out the ally while I could only follow him still traumatized from the whole event. After getting out I was shocked to see who it was...
-
"M-Mark?" I heaved out, he looked at into my eyes and then looked me up and down. Eyeing my neck with his brows furrowed, giving me no warning he proceeded to run his thump over a spot in my neck. He might not have noticed but my legs gave in on me and I kneeled on the ground tears bursting out of my eyes. My chest heaved up and down while I tried to gasp for air, the memory of the guy trying to touch me not getting out of my mind. I could feel Marks hands pat my back and then pulling me into a hug. And then as if the world stopped my visioned turned black.
-
Morning had come, and I could feel the stupid sun shining into my eyes. Turning the other side I felt a hand on my waist, instantly opening my eyes I saw Mark still sleeping. Confusion ran over me, and then the visions of the guy replayed in my head. I shut my eyes trying to forget it but it was no use. Standing up was quite a task but I eventually got up and went to the bathroom. But soon after entering the room and seeing my reflection, I broke down. Locking the door and tearing the cloths off of my body and quickly running the shower, I got in. Grabbing the nearest soap I began scrubbing furiously, my skin turned read but that didn't matter to me. I needed to get those fucking marks off my body, I could feel the mans lips touch my neck his hands touching all the wrong places. Feeling hopeless I sat in the shower, crying. Crying because I knew I couldn't get these marks off, crying because I knew this memory would be stuck in my head, crying because I knew....
"Y/N? Are you okay in there? Do you um....need anything?" A voice outside the door snapped me back in trance. I knew it was Mark but I could care less as of now, humming out a no so he doesn't hear my voice was the only thing I could do. My wet feet touched the rug while I dried myself off, finally realizing that I don't have my cloths....