25

"How is your relationship with Seonghwa, Mrs. Park!"
"Are you planning to have children?!"
"Are you planing to take over?"

Camera flashes were everywhere as the two tried to make their way into the airport. Y/n's heart was beating faster every minute, the reporters were way to close to her. Seonghwa could sense how nervous she was, so the only way to calm her was to hold her hand. It was a surprise for Y/n, but soon after she got used to it. Finding comfort in holding his hand, the two walked into the airports and quickly checked in. You see the flight was scheduled right on Monday, so y/n was for sure she couldn't ask her dad if she could attend college. And even if she did ask, there was no use! She was sure that her dad wanted her to take over, and whatever he wants he gets. It's pathetic, he acts like a 8 year old spoiled kid.
Hand in hand, the young 'couple' walked into the security line and waited. They had to keep up their act until they got into the resort, this was specifically instructed to them by Y/n's father. The line had gone by faster than expected, mainly because both were on their phones. Once in the airport, they sat in the lounge. It was no surprise that they had gotten first class seats, both families were loaded with money! Seonghwa had gotten up to get a quick snack, while Y/n sat on one of the leather seats and scrolled on her phone.
-
"Flight 19A36 boarding, all First Class may board first."
Getting up, I grabbed my jacket and carry on and followed Seonghwa. The line was pretty short, shorter than I expect to be honest. Walking through the skybridge, I got nervous all of a sudden. Maybe it was because I haven't flown in a while, but the thought of the plane coming crashing down scared me. Hesitantly following Seonghwa into the plane, I sat down on my seat and looked at the window. Everything seemed fine, but the the thoughts in my head told me other wise.
Soon enough, everyone boarded and we were going to take off.(WayV👀) My palms started to sweat, and I gripped onto nothing. My mind was everywhere, my mind scattered with every negative thought ever. Looking out the window yet again, I remembered the last time I was on an airplane. It was with my mother...
-
"Hey mom?"
I tapped my mom's hand resting on the arm rest.
"Yes dear?"
My moms full attention was on me now.
"What if something bad happens on the plane? I'm scared something will..."
My 7 year old self rambled on, scary thoughts invaded my mind.
"Nothing with happened, and if anything did...mommy's here. Got that?"
I nodded, becoming a little more relaxed because of my moms words.
-
One of the most precious moments with my mom was on a plane, the whole flight she comforted me. Making sure that I wasn't scared and that I felt safe. The memories with her made me want to cry, not because I was sad...but because I missed her. My mind soon started to replay memories I had with her, distracting me from the fact that we were taking off very soon. But of course something had to snap me away from my thoughts, the stupid seat belt ding. Looking up, I started to panic. I looked over to Seonghwa, and stared at him trying to get his attention.
"Hey um...Seonghwa, how long is the flight?"
He looked over at me and put down his book.
"About 19 hours, why?"
I sighed out a nothing before looking over to the window.
Feeling the plane accelerate, I quickly started to panic. Gripping onto my sweats, I looked straight ahead and closed my eyes. I could feel the plane go faster and faster, causing my breathing to become uneven. I'm pretty sure Seonghwa sensed something wrong with me, because I felt his hand around mine. It caused me to relax a little, but I was still scared. His thumb ran over my knuckles slowly, causing me to slowly melt into my seat. My eye lids felt heavy, and soon after I feel asleep.