~E~ Hesitate

"Jinyoung-ah.. please open the door.. please.."

its been hours since Jaebum hyung keep trying to knock down on my door but I let him.. I couldn't sleep, but not because of him, because I can't.. I cry again.. I know I should let him in.. I know I should listen to his explanation.. but I can't..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it's 3am in the morning, I keep listen to a knock on my door, but it getting softer..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it's almost 6am, I almost ready, I just have to call taxi, and I am able to run away.. run away from all of this..

I could hear my phone ringing again, "oh yomseoyo.. are you downstairs? ok, I'll be down.. please wait a bit.."

I know he still outside.. I open the door quietly, he's half asleep.. "hyung..", I tried to wake him up.. but he keep his eyes closed and keep knocking on an empty air.. so I take him inside, and put him on my bed..

"let's talk when I'm back..", I whisper to him before I kiss his cheek and get down with my luggage..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not my first time in HK, but HK staff inform me, someone will pick me up.. since I'm here for work and training, and someone with a big poster written PARK JIN YOUNG wait for me outside..

"hi.. I'm Park Jinyoung.."

"oh hi sir.. let's head to your hotel..  this way..", he take my luggage from my hands and guide me through the crowded..

"where are we going?!"

he look at me, "well, I have been ask to take you to Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel, the hotel belongs to our company sir.. so everyone who come here for basically everything stay here..", I just nod on his answer.. I though it's going to be small and crappy hotel but its not..

a text from Jaebum hyung come in as I reach the hotel lobby, but I ignore him

"sir, are you sure we are at right place?", I keep asking, especially now, because he's getting ready to take down my luggage..

"I am, sir.."

he help me with my luggage and open my door.. well I'm not ready to go down, I mean, I'm sure I am at the wrong place..

"they will take care of you sir.. for your first day, I will pick you up, and help you.. but only on your first day.. after that it'll be easier for you.. actually the office is closed by.. around 3 blocks from here..  so I'll see you on monday sir.. please rest first..", he get in the car and drive away, while the bell boy keep waiting for me to get in.. so I give up and headed to the lobby and ask for my room..

"you're room is on the 9th floor Mr. Park, room number 922.", she said as she handed me my room key.. "Ryan here will help you to your room sir..", she point to the bell boy behind me, the one helping me since earlier.. he led me to the elevator, open the door for me, I'm sure that I'm dreaming.. what happened seriously..

"sir your room..", he open my room door, take my luggage in and wait for me at the door.. I'm still standing in the front door, take out some money and give it to him and get in.. even the room leave me breathless..

 even the room leave me breathless

but that's it.. beautiful room and amazing view couldn't take my mind out of the one who keep appearing in my mind, and the attack happened again, I cry again.. but this time, there is no knocking on my door, so I let myself crying till I fall to a deep sleep.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a very long day.. a very long week..  I could focus when I am working, but not here, the hotel room feels so big and I feels like drowning in my big bed..

and here we are again.. Friday morning.. what should I do tomorrow? it's Saturday and I'm not working, so what should I do..

I keep thinking about it during my free time, then I'm here again.. friday afternoon after office hours, in front of the hotel lobby..

"Mr. Park..", someone from the lobby call my name when I pass by..

"hmmm.. yes.."

"your guest is waiting at your room.."

"what guest??"

"your guest sir..", the receptionist got confuse with me.. but I just nod to her and walk to my room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys,

as promised on my last chapter, here's another same day update..
sorry this one is quite short..
working for the next one, hope I could make it..
Got7 come back is "poison" -ing my head, I couldn't focus..

hope you enjoy my story..

and don't forget to stream uri Got7 new MV

Not By The Moon