The walk

Y/N POV
It was a cold and quiet night, around about 6:00pm, it wasn't quite dark yet but it was the time of day/night when I go for a walk in the woods, "just going for a walk Mum, I'll be back soon!" I shout hoping that she could here me from her room, "ok please be careful, you don't know what could be lurking out there at this time of night" she responded.
I sigh and lightly giggle to myself before walking out the door closing it behind me, "finally some time to myself, heh I certainly need it after all the homework I've been doing" I say to myself while walking towards the almost darkened woods.

Ze'ev POV
I watched as the deer slowly walks into my trap, 'SNAP!' I heard the sound of the trap snapping closed on the deer's twig like leg, I jumped down from the tree and started walking towards the frustrated deer as it struggled to get free of the pain, I grinned behind my mask knowing that I'm going to have a good feed tonight, the deer was tossing and turning around struggling to move, "u'sl-kwe" (final rest/death), i tell it before slowly gutting the hopeless creatures stomach pulling out the intestines, reaching inside to get the heart, I pull my hands out holding on the no longer beating organ, with my other hand I grab out some of my thin yet strong rope and tie it around the heart then placing it around my neck like a necklace(or trophy), I stand up grabbing onto the deers neck tossing the animal aside, I quickly take the trap of the leg of the deer and reset it again. 'AHHHHHH!!!!!!' I crouch down quickly when I hear a scream of pain coming from one of my traps in the distance. I move closer to investigate the sound, I stop dead in my tracks when I see a Lou-dte kale (female) ooman (human).

Y/N POV
I scream in pain and start to clutch onto my badly damaged foot, "why the f*ck is there a f*cking bear trap here!!!!!" I yell furiously, starting to tear up, 'grrr..' I quickly spin my head behind me still holding my trapped foot, "u-umm hello?..." I started to panic thinking it was a bear or wolf, but then I see a faint outline of a human...well I think it is?.. "can you h-help me, this bear trap is stuck on my foot, and it's causing me bad pain.." I ask the human figure, he/she just stood there not moving or speaking "I shall help you little ooman" he spoke, "ooman?..., umm o-ok" I stuttered out, the guy walked towards me fully dressed in armour and a mask, dreadlocks and......a heart around his neck.. HE ISNT A HUMAN!!!!, he looks like a Alien creature!, I start to panic even more knowing that IT is coming closer to me, is it gonna kill me?!, what do I do?!, "S-STAY BACK!!!, don't come anymore closer or ill...I'll.." I blurted out not able to finish the sentence, "don't worry ooman I'm not going to hu-..??" He stopped talking and tilted his head slightly, I was crying holding my knees close to my chest hoping for the best "please...I-if your going to kill me.., get it over and done with.." I cried more after finishing my words, "if would let me finish, I was not going to kill you, I do not kill Lou-dte kales" I sat there in confusion thinking of what 'Lou-dte kales' means and that if I should trust him or not, "w-wait...please do not lie..." I begged him, "ooman my species is not the one to lie unless it comes to protecting our loved ones, you can trust me.., I promise" he says while taking a step closer, I nod to him facing away with worry.

Ze'ev POV
I step closer to the injured Lou-dte kale (female) crouching down and examining the foot, I slightly touch the trap seeing how bad it is, "OW!!! that hurt dumbass!!" She screeched, I look up at her with a Sorry like expression, but she would be able to notice that because of my mask, "...c'jit sorry.." I apologize to her, she looked away with worry, I could tell her heart was racing with fear, I need to speed this up before other oomans come looking for her, "this is going to be a little bit painful" I say then pull the jaws of the trap from her foot, I look up at her in amazement by her reaction, although she looks as if she is screaming into her jumper/t-shirt/scarf, "you certainly are a yeyinde (brave one)" I tell her as she looks up from her tears drenched clothing, "I'm a what?..and t-thank you.." She ask curiously, oh c'jit (shit) I forgot she can't ki'sei (understand/i understand) me, "it means 'brave one' " I answer her questions, I stood up holding a hand out for her, she hesitated but then grabs on, I pull her up supporting her, "t-thank you again for both not killing me and getting me free" she thanks me once again, "my pleasure little ooman" i let go of her.

Y/N POV
I warmly smiled at him and ask him one more thing before leaving "oh um, what's your name?" I ask a little nervously, he looks at me and responds "my name is ze'ev, yours?" He questions me "I'm y/n, I like your name" I lightly blush, "I like yours too, it's certainly human like, and are you ok, your face is a little pink?" He tells me which makes me blush more "m-me?, I'm f-fine, I should get going now..b-bye" I start to limp away back toward home, "n'dhi-ja (goodbye/farewell) ooman" he says before jumping into the dark night, I grab out my phone out from my pocket, looking down at it checking the time "oh thank god it's only 9:30pm....wait.. 9:30PM!!!!!!!!, how?!? What?!?" I started to limp faster, seeing my house, I quickly go to the front door swinging it open, "MUM!!" I yell out, I heard loud but quick thudding noises, "sweetheart!, are you ok?!? Are you hurt, why where you gone for so lo-!!" She looks down at my foot, and quickly bolted down the stairs falling to her knees examining the wound, "what happened!!??" She yells with worry and tears start to prick in her e/c eyes, "mum I'm fine don't worry, a...friend?..help me" I say trying to calm her down, she looks up at me with pity and angry, "I'm so sorry honey, if I knew I would have help, bless the soul that help you.." she cries, I crouch down hugging her, "what can I do to make it up to you?" She sniffles a tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I just need to rest I think.." I smile at her standing up from the crouching position, she does the same "ok hun, let me get you a ice pack at least" she walks over to the freezer pulling out a cold ice pack wrapping it in a kitchen towl, passing it to me as I walk past her "night, love you" I say before limping up the stairs to my room, I limp over to the window opening it, "thank you for helping me ze'ev.." I say to myself, then I go over to my bed tucking myself in placing the ice pack on my foot, I close my eyes, falling into a soft sleep, I smile to myself before going into a deep sleep
.
.
.
.
Well here it is my first chapter, hope y'all liked it, :3 sorry if my skills aren't as good 😅
Anyway I'll be writing my next chapter as soon a possible, have a great day/night. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤