Ch.4:The test...

"Ashcan I have come for big reason sent by Godcan" Said Hoopa. I nodded then pulled out a some watch like things giving them to Lille and Gladon, they were shocked.
No one POV
"1 ashcan tell me the other 2 Aura users so-called 'children of a pf or something' so who," asked Hoopa "Lille Gladon come fourth," Said Ash they did as he said Lille filled with fear and Gladon ready to protect her.

"Known of your parents are from this time point-" Began Hoopa but saw ash glowing a ball Pikachu aiming with aura bolt. "Ummm we'll discuss this another time you will be surprised" Said Hoopa as he and the legendary's flew off but one Mew.

It turned into human form and went over to ash "I can speak in this form they need to know-" Mew tried to say getting a mouth cover "they will but when they are ready" Said Ash.

"What does he mean?" Asked Lille Gladon shrugged as they continued to listen.

"Ash they need t-" Mew two in his human form had his mouth covered "as I just said they will when they are ready in case you don't remember I nearly blew up every single universe then who knows what would have happened if I didn't accidentally get hit by you to blasts while sparing and got turned to stone but used the last of my range to melt it! What happens if that happens to them they for 1 don't know how to control there powers 2 there not ready now can all of you just go blast off like Team rocket? Or ELSE!!!!!" Yelled Ash glowing rainbow the two Pokémon turned back to Pokémon and ran away as far as they could.

"That was something alright then class school's out so let's head back cya!" Said Kukui ash stood then he walked off so did Gladon "should we spy on them?" Asked Lille "Vul (yes)" Said Snowy as they all followed.

Then were a little higher they could here the others purrfect though.

"Alright, why do you keep zoning off?" Asked Gladon "what the two cats were talking about I pretended not to know it was you and Lille so what happened there wouldn't happen but the cover was blown" Answered ash. "Care to tell me," asked Gladon "when you are ready Gladon all you need to know is the word aura it Guided me back then now it shall guide you and your sister but mainly you," Said Ash Gladon looked at him "I won't let you down" Said Gladon. "I'm glad to hear but it's yourself if you want to meet me at the sunshine ruins tomorrow after school," Said Ash "Can I bring Lille?" Asked Gladon "Sure anyways cya then," Said ash "you know there's no school tomorrow right?" Asked gladon "you'll do fine getting in then," Said Ash as he walked over.

"I will never understand that boy" Said Gladon he then felt something stab him ash looked back to see a flash of Red. Ash sped over to see Guzzlord "YOUR GONNA PAY BIG TIME FOR THAT," Said ash only rage and venom in his mind as he started flying and shoot Blue like orbs at GuzzLord "GOODBYE" Screamed ash shaking the planet as it was shot into an ultra wormhole. Gladon then got up something healing him. "What did you think I'd leave you like that?" Asked Ash Gladon nodded a no as he was even more ready for training.
__________
"The test was a success" Said Mew two as he sighed...
________
599words
Ash:cannot Wait
Hoopa:me no secret
Ash:ok