chapter 4

There I was lying on the bathroom floor. I could have never predicted this happening but yet there I was.I'm sure I had fractured ribs and my blood was all over the floor. The pain was unbearable.

_______________________________________

(Earlier that day)

Walking to school is still an issue, but I'm kind of excited for today. This is going to be the first day in a long time that Milly will leave me alone. I just have to stay away from five guys, which should be easy if I stay away from large crowds.

I sat in the back of the classroom that I had with Milly and Harry. They walked in together and Milly gave me a warning glare. I knew what that meant so I turned away.

The whole class period Harry kept looking over at me or starring at me and I would try not to notice because Milly kept looking to make sure I was following our agreement.

The bell rang. Oh thank God. I basically ran out of the classroom. Not 10 feet from the main hallway I get a tug on my arm. I turn around to see who it was. Oh no, it was Harry.

_______________________________________

(Harry's pov)

I know Milly likes me. She's very pretty, but something is just so off about her. I don't know what it is, but I can't see myself with Milly. The boys sence it too. I just don't know what to do about her.

We walk in the classroom and there she is, the mystery girl. Apparently her name is Olivia, but that's all anyone will tell me about her

Im trying to get her attention, but she won't even look at me. It's like she's avoiding me.

The bell rang. I looked back at her and she was running out the door. I got up to follow her.

Milly stood up quick "Harry, where are you going? She's not worth it" how could she say something like that?

I went out the door anyways and grabbed her arm. She turned around and when she saw me she looked like I had just killed her puppy or something.

_______________________________________

(Olivia's pov)

"hey" he said with a smile "I've been wanting to talk to you, but you were out of the door before I got over to you" 

"oh, hey" was all I could manage to get out of my mouth. I was terrified. Why was he doing trying to talk to me? He's going to get me killed.

"I know this is weird, but there's something about you thats just so intriguing." He looked into my eyes. Shit. Why did he have to have such lovely eyes? "I want to get to know you better"

Milly walked out of the classroom. She looked furious. Oh shit. "I have to go. Sorry" he stood there dumbfounded as I ran to hide in the bathroom. I hope she doesn't come in here.

Just when I think I'm safe to leave, I hear the door open. "You little slut. I know you're in here. Come out before I have to pull you out" I leave my stall against me better judgement

"What the fuck did I tell you? I just fucking told you yesterday, so you shouldnt have forgotten." I wanted to run, but she was standing between me and the door. Plus I knew she had the rest of the group outside the door "I think I need to teach you what's going to happen if you cross me again"

She comes towards me and I trip. God I'm so clumsy. She takes the opportunity to kick me. She kicks me over and over in the stomach and ribs. I can taste blood in my mouth. She finally stops. "If you talk to him again I won't stop until you're in the hospital" she kicks me one more time and then leaves.

So there I am lying on the bathroom floor in so much pain. I'm crying in whimpers that echo off the walls. I notice the door open, but I can't tell who it is because I'm hazy. "Oh my God. Guys there's a girl in here. She's hurt" The voice was a male voice. He had an accent. The last thing I remember before passing out is someone saying my name then getting picked upand carried out of the bathroom.