chapter 2

"Stupid ass bitch! What the fuck are you doing in my seat?"

I shuttered. That voice has been torturing me for 3 years. I didnt know Milly was going to be in my class.

"What do you think your doing up front? You belong in the back of the class where no one has to endure your fucking ugly face!" I quietly picked up my things and move to the back of the classroom despite the fact I cant see real well from back here.

I need glasses but I don't want to give her another thing to make fun of. Plus their expensive and I know with how much I get beat up that I'm going to need multiple replacements within a month.

The teacher walks into the room and everyone sits down "before class starts I want to introduce a new student" I wasn't paying attention, but all of the girls were basically screaming so I looked up. Oh my God. It's Harry Styles.

It was rumored that they were going back to high school, but I never expected them to come here.

Oh God. I could see it from here. Milly had her game face on and once that happened there was no turning back. I better just stay out of her way

"Mr. Styles is here to get an education along with the rest of the band. I don't want them to become a distraction"

After her little lecture she asked him to take a seat. Of course he chose to sit next to Milly.

As he sat down he looked at me and smiled. My heart beat out of my chest. But that thrill was short lived because Milly shot her hate glare and I was shut down. I put my head down and you could see the anguish in his face.

All class he would sneak glances at me, but I would avoid any eye contact to keep from getting beat up later. God, Harry has such a big heart.

The bell rang and I slipped out the door almost like I haven't even been there.

_______________________________________

(Harry's pov)

I walked into the room there was so many beautiful girls, but I dont want any of them if they dont have a good heart.

While everyone was obsessing over the fact I was in their class, this girl at the back of the room with long beautiful light brown hair looked up. Her eyes were ice blue but had a sad look in them.

I sat down next to this other very attractive girl, but that was only because there were no seats next to my mystery girl. I smiled at her and when she looked away I was kinda sad. Maybe she's just intimidated.

I vowed to myself that I would walk up to her and try to talk to her after class, but when the bell rang she was gone. Oh well, I'll see her tomorrow